🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's A Mystery.Why Are Some People All Excited To See Joe Biden Speak?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
How many rallies has he had so far? Three? and as far as I have seen on the reports, non of them were very large. But we have all seen him perform. We could come up with about 10/12 descriptions of how he talks/acts/bores people in his speeches/rallies.
And latley he has been complaining about the Trump Economy? that its only working for the super rich? I am guessing that Biden only does his rallies in the more poorer neighborhoods in the swing states. Maybe he just speaks to people who are too lazy to work, and the 20% of Americans of who's IQ's are lower than your typical American chicken or turkey.
:aargh: :iyfyus.jpg: :hyper:

but we can all understand when members from the cast of sesame street show up

The reason is they are so overjoyed to hear some honesty from some one who doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth Now do you get it?

According to polls this guy should have massive crowds bigger then trumps. .. ha fake polls

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sometimes I check it out just to catch the latest gaffes. He's hilarious.

The reason is they are so overjoyed to hear some honesty from some one who doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth Now do you get it?

LMAO some honesty? You mean like when Joe LIED about graduating in the top of his class that kind of honesty? :auiqs.jpg: (points at eddie) :auiqs.jpg: some more.

How many rallies has he had so far? Three? and as far as I have seen on the reports, non of them were very large. But we have all seen him perform. We could come up with about 10/12 descriptions of how he talks/acts/bores people in his speeches/rallies.
And latley he has been complaining about the Trump Economy? that its only working for the super rich? I am guessing that Biden only does his rallies in the more poorer neighborhoods in the swing states. Maybe he just speaks to people who are too lazy to work, and the 20% of Americans of who's IQ's are lower than your typical American chicken or turkey.
:aargh: :iyfyus.jpg: :hyper:

Some people just like watching a doddering old coot with Power-Palpating Fingers™ tell stories about how Margaret Thatcher called him with concerns about Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

268237d1505970455-dumb-jokes-posted-here-if-you-dare-21762114_537505053260752_8003776832710277047_n.jpg

I admit that I used to cringe when George Bush spoke because he seemed so uncomfortable in front of the microphone. Joe Biden is another story. He has nothing to fear from the media as Bush did but it seems that he can't keep a coherent thought long enough to finish a sentence. In the rare times when Biden manages to complete a sentence he comes across as mean and angry and not terribly well informed.

and joe never brings up any economic statistics? why? we all remember how bad things where when he was in office,,,and he did nothing!

I can't stand Biden, Trump, Hillary ,Obama , and just about every so called 'choice' on a stump flappin' their pie holes, in fact i gave up TV years ago because of them all

~S~

i think the average american gets more excited to see their proctologist

how come no one ever asks joe anything regarding what the average man thinks of him?

I am excited to see him repeatedly denounce his whiteness. Passion of the Christ was a popular movie as well, there is audience for that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back