It's A Mystery.Why Are Some People All Excited To See Joe Biden Speak?

The only people he will draw are hard core Dems. That's why his rally numbers are small.

I doubt the old bastard even makes it through the primaries. He's got loads of baggage and I doubt the DNC will support his nomination.

Isn’t he beating trump by 8 Points,, more support should mean larger crowds then trump,, no?

no
Well you are wrong ,, unless you can prove me wrong of course

Poll numbers mean nothing in relation to crowd size. Most of the population has no desire to go to a political pep rally, we have lives and jobs and such.
Lol have you seen trump rallies!? He. Has 10 thousand peope out side lol .. you are out of touch

Yes, he has a good sized congregation of people that worship him, and even with that it is a tiny percent of the total people that voted for him

As I said, most people have lives and do not go to political pep rallies.
lol what’s your point? You make no sense

President Trump's last rally - 6,000
Creepy Uncle Joe's last rally - 600

If there's a poll that says Biden would beat President Trump, it's pure bull shit, exactly like the ones were that kept saying Hitlery was going to win.

The fact of the matter is, there's isn't a leftist joke running that can even come close to packing them in to a rally like President Trump does. They line up to get in hours and hours ahead of time and then pack the venue, and then there's hundreds more outside.

Trump will win a second term easy, so long as the democrats don't cheat. Problem is, they do cheat, and they're working on rigging the election as we speak, everything from illegally changing the electoral college, to not legally allowing him be listed on a states ballot, to allowing 16 year olds and convicted terrorists from prison to vote, not to mention illegally counting as many illegal alien votes as possible.

Democrats are the party of trash.

The reason is they are so overjoyed to hear some honesty from some one who doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth Now do you get it?
Honesty?
From a Democrat?
You must be joking.
Alex Trebec:....OK,,,for 500 dollars....the answer is......"Senator Joe Biden"

Contestant:....What Democrat is famous for sniffing all 23 body parts
How many pussies has trump grabbed ? How many marriages ,, A real stand up Republican A scum in his personal life and worse in his political life
As opposed to Hillary and Bill who fuck around with anyone they take a fancy to and only grudgingly produced one off-spring.

Forum List

Back