🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's A Mystery.Why Are Some People All Excited To See Joe Biden Speak?

According to polls this guy should have massive crowds bigger then trumps. .. ha fake polls

please show us the poll that shows he should have large crowds
Isn’t he beating trump by 8 Points,, more support should mean larger crowds then trump,, no?

no
Well you are wrong ,, unless you can prove me wrong of course

Poll numbers mean nothing in relation to crowd size. Most of the population has no desire to go to a political pep rally, we have lives and jobs and such.

According to polls this guy should have massive crowds bigger then trumps. .. ha fake polls

Isn’t he beating trump by 8 Points,, more support should mean larger crowds then trump,, no?

no
i am hearing reports that the average dolt dying to see 12 fingers Joe,,craps 5 times before the event

no

Poll numbers mean nothing in relation to crowd size. Most of the population has no desire to go to a political pep rally, we have lives and jobs and such.
Lol have you seen trump rallies!? He. Has 10 thousand peope out side lol .. you are out of touch

no
i am hearing reports that the average dolt dying to see 12 fingers Joe,,craps 5 times before the event
He doesn’t pay enough yet ha

no

Lol have you seen trump rallies!? He. Has 10 thousand peope out side lol .. you are out of touch

Yes, he has a good sized congregation of people that worship him, and even with that it is a tiny percent of the total people that voted for him

As I said, most people have lives and do not go to political pep rallies.

no

Yes, he has a good sized congregation of people that worship him, and even with that it is a tiny percent of the total people that voted for him

As I said, most people have lives and do not go to political pep rallies.
Who are you kidding? Most Progs only go if they get something for free in any way.

if Joe Biden was an answer on Jeopardy,,,,,i wonder what the question would be

The reason is they are so overjoyed to hear some honesty from some one who doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth Now do you get it?
Honesty?
From a Democrat?
You must be joking.
Alex Trebec:....OK,,,for 500 dollars....the answer is......"Senator Joe Biden"

Contestant:....What Democrat is famous for sniffing all 23 body parts

I am not excited to see Joe Biden speak...:dunno:

Why would I be? Would anybody get excited to see him talk? I mean what is this...is this supposed to be funny? sad? pathetic? what

Are you excited OP?

The reason is they are so overjoyed to hear some honesty from some one who doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth Now do you get it?
Honesty?
From a Democrat?
You must be joking.
Alex Trebec:....OK,,,for 500 dollars....the answer is......"Senator Joe Biden"

Contestant:....What Democrat is famous for sniffing all 23 body parts
How many pussies has trump grabbed ? How many marriages ,, A real stand up Republican A scum in his personal life and worse in his political life

Why would I be? Would anybody get excited to see him talk? I mean what is this...is this supposed to be funny? sad? pathetic? what

Are you excited OP?
i think cockroaches are excited over Joe Biden,,and those monkeys from the wizard of oz

Are you excited OP?
i think cockroaches are excited over Joe Biden,,and those monkeys from the wizard of oz

I know :itsok: it's ok.....

(time for your medicine now.... )

Last edited:
You don't like and respect Biden ,you're truly stupid Don't vote for him but don't tell me he's not twice the man trump is

why does the left always have to go back to what Trump said, when we all bring up what millions have seen him do on you tube?

Forum List

Back