🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its All But Assured Biden Admin Just Tried To Assassinate President Trump

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Its become clear that this was an act of Joe Biden and his illicit government, the only people in opposition to such are all of the fascist democrats lamenting that the killer missed his intended target, the evidence is mounting, and its impossible to spin it away, they are caught dead to rights,

It was odd on that first night when Joe Biden announced the FBI would be investigating the assassination attempt of Donald Trump, only a few hours after the failed shooting. How did the people around Biden immediately know something went wrong?

Did you hear the excuse the SS Chief gave for allowing free access to any would-be assassins? She said the roof had a dangerous slope and it was determined it would be too scary for her guys.

So a 20-year-old wth no training can climb up there and steady himself enough to get off a shot that came within 1/2 inch of its goal - and trained Security Service men can’t do it?

It was a tragic comedy of errors sure enough.....Then again what do you expect out of a Clown World run agency?

I mean their head was formally in charge of security for Pepsico for fuck's sake!

Did you hear the excuse the SS Chief gave for allowing free access to any would-be assassins? She said the roof had a dangerous slope and it was determined it would be too scary for her guys.

So a 20-year-old wth no training can climb up there and steady himself enough to get off a shot that came within 1/2 inch of its goal - and trained Security Service men can’t do it?
She said, "the building was secured from the INSIDE" 😂

Its become clear that this was an act of Joe Biden and his illicit government, the only people in opposition to such are all of the fascist democrats lamenting that the killer missed his intended target, the evidence is mounting, and its impossible to spin it away, they are caught dead to rights,

Except he wasn't.

Next lie. You guys are getting super desperate.

God you're a fucking moron.

It was a tragic comedy of errors sure enough.....Then again what do you expect out of a Clown World run agency?

I mean their head was formally in charge of security for Pepsico for fuck's sake!
So the counter sniper group is effective from inside of metal building? This is not a case of the perfect storm. The more I hear, the more I believe the democrats are involved in spite of the fact that I hope with my whole heart that is not the case.

So the counter sniper group is effective from inside of metal building? This is not a case of the perfect storm. The more I hear, the more I believe the democrats are involved in spite of the fact that I hope with my whole heart that is not the case.
It isn't. Pull your head (ass) out of the sludge of alt-right media. They lie to you and wind you up.
Because an angry you....is a useful you. :)

I don't believe that for one bit. This is Obama's Third term. Joe is just a puppet. Obama is the one who is pulling the strings.

So, my bet is on Obama! Or as most folks like to call him - Obuma!

I don't believe that for one bit. This is Obama's Third term. Joe is just a puppet. Obama is the one who is pulling the strings.

So, my bet is on Obama! Or as most folks like to call him - Obuma!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240716-215153~2.png
    Screenshot_20240716-215153~2.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 1

BS.

And she isn’t getting fired?! It seems government workers can commit the most heinous errors and keep their jobs. No wonder the government is a mess.
She is a white DEI hire. Just like you were.

Forum List

Back