It's all good I'm not upset, results are what matters no wait, yes I am!!! This is unacceptable!!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
People who want their President to have a good ethical/moral character, be an upstanding citizen for all to look up to... you have a legitimate gripe against Trump.
He is not a ethical man. Not in most people's book anyway.
Most would agree to assume he is a serial adulterer, has a history of seeing woman as sex objects and generally speaking is a bit of a slut. (or as it appears to be)
Financially, there are more rumors of shaky going on's than one can count. It seems indeed he has made some of his money in questionable ways.
So...for people who are angry or upset about Trumps less than illustrious past... you have a legitimate complaint.
That's fair.

Having said that, however.......
What you can't do, is claim this matters to you now when it didn't matter to you during President Clinton's terms. You can't say his results is what mattered then, his personal life doesn't... but do the opposite with Trump!

This is called being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
People who want their President to have a good ethical/moral character, be an upstanding citizen for all to look up to... you have a legitimate gripe against Trump.
Most would agree to assume he is a serial adulterer, has a history of seeing woman as sex objects and generally speaking is a bit of a slut. (or as it appears to be)
Financially, there are more rumors of shaky going on's than one can count. It seems indeed he has made some of his money in questionable ways.
So...for people who are angry or upset about Trumps less than illustrious past... you have a legitimate complaint.
That's fair.

What you can't do, is claim this matters to you now when it didn't matter to you during President Clinton's terms. You can't say his results is what mattered then, his personal life doesn't... but do the opposite with Trump!

Libturds have all kinds of CRIMINALS, deviants, perverts and adulterers in the few offices they have left. There is no standard too low for the bed wetters.

On top of that, they hold the opposition candidates to higher standards than the people who support them do.

That's why moonbats are not to be taken seriously. They're to be ridiculed and marginalized as much as possible. These are not cognizant human beings with a different perspective.

These are mindless, childish drones whose political philosophy can not be more complicated than what you would see on a bumper sticker. It can not get any more complicated than that or their attention span won't maintain it.

That's fair.

Politics is based on hypocrisy......... :eusa_whistle:

That's fair.

Perhaps it's called a false premise.

Rump may be a slut and all that, agreed. But that's got nothing to do with Presidenting. It may be (and is) repugnant but as regards the job it's also irrelevant. What you've done here is centered on one minor character flaw and ignored the major ones. Demonstrable mental illness (gross narcissism). Outright fabrication, denials of reality and self-delusion. Obsession with division. Crass demagoguery. Spitefulness and snowflakery. Complete inability to cope. Profound ignorance of what the job entails.

That sort of thing. You know, things that actually affect the day-to-day job. Directly.

In other words, to touch on your second point, it matters far FAR less to me that he's had failed businesses, left creditors holding the bag, etc, than that he stands there and bald-faced lies about it, denying it ever even happened. If you can't cope in the plane of reality, then you have no business being in a responsible position. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I personally don't expect somebody who has risen that far in life to not have stepped on some necks on his way up. Obviously Trump isn't a moral man. Obviously he has done his fair share of dirt to get to where he is. If everybody was willing to sell their soul half of us would be billionaires.

And to be fair, I would equally assume some on the right we're shaking their fists during Clinton's trial... calling him every name in the book for using the White House intern pool as his personal gratification recruitment center... and now say they only care about Trump's results record.

This whole thing is becoming the biggest example of "cast the beam out of thine own eye before addressing the sliver in mine".

QUOTE="Pete7469, post: 20645468, member: 43198"]
That's fair.

Libturds have all kinds of CRIMINALS, deviants, perverts and adulterers in the few offices they have left. There is no standard too low for the bed wetters.

On top of that, they hold the opposition candidates to higher standards than the people who support them do.

That's why moonbats are not to be taken seriously. They're to be ridiculed and marginalized as much as possible. These are not cognizant human beings with a different perspective.

These are mindless, childish drones whose political philosophy can not be more complicated than what you would see on a bumper sticker. It can not get any more complicated than that or their attention span won't maintain it.

[/QUOTE]
THIS^^^^^^^

That's fair.

Rump may be a slut and all that, agreed. But that's got nothing to do with Presidenting. It may be (and is) repugnant but as regards the job it's also irrelevant. What you've done here is centered on one minor character flaw and ignored the major ones. Demonstrable mental illness (gross narcissism). Outright fabrication, denials of reality and self-delusion. Obsession with division. Crass demagoguery. Spitefulness and snowflakery. Complete inability to cope. Profound ignorance of what the job entails.

That sort of thing. You know, things that actually affect the day-to-day job. Directly.

really Pogo?
I hope you realize just about your entire paragraph could equally describe Obama. If you can't see that, then you are blind.
I didn't want Trump to be President. The only thing I wanted less was Hillary to be President.
Trump is egotistical, gets far too hung up on personal matters and spends waaay too much time trashing people over trivial matters that are so completely beneath the office.
But he is the President of the United States. And he was voted in for a reason. I wish everyone would think more about that, then all of this white noise and faux outrage.

In fairness to Clinton though, he was a creature of opportunity. He was banging chicks that weren't even that hot because they were there.

That's fair.

Great post and I couldn't agree more.

Trumps personal life is between he and his wife.

What Trump has done for this country is between he and the American people.

Personally I'll take his actions as POTUS.

That's fair.

Great post and I couldn't agree more.

Trumps personal life is between he and his wife.

What Trump has done for this country is between he and the American people.

Personally I'll take his actions as POTUS.
I took clinton's

That's fair.

In other words, to touch on your second point, it matters far FAR less to me that he's had failed businesses, left creditors holding the bag, etc, than that he stands there and bald-faced lies about it, denying it ever even happened. If you can't cope in the plane of reality, then you have no business being in a responsible position. Simple as that.

really Pogo?
I hope you realize just about your entire paragraph could equally describe Obama. If you can't see that, then you are blind.
I didn't want Trump to be President. The only thing I wanted less was Hillary to be President.
Trump is egotistical, gets far too hung up on personal matters and spends waaay too much time trashing people over trivial matters that are so completely beneath the office.
But he is the President of the United States. And he was voted in for a reason. I wish everyone would think more about that, then all of this white noise and faux outrage.

Of course "really". In fact "really" was the whole POINT there.

I've never seen O'bama --- or for that matter anyone anywhere --- float in a world of self-delusion and outright denial of reality to this extent. I've never seen O'bama or anyone in the world stand there look directly into a camera and flat-out lie about what he did or what he said or what he saw, literally every goddam day. Never seen O'bama or anyone else claim he saw "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops" which never happened, claimed he "saw it on TV" which never happened, and when a reporter wouldn't lie for him to confirm it I never saw O'bama or anyone else mock a congenital disability and THEN, not done yet, deny that's what he was doing. That's just one sample, and as you well know we could go on with these literally all day and by the time we got done there would be fresh ones.

COMPLETE denial of reality. Self-delusion.

The fact that he was "voted in" isn't even connected to the above, even if it is a statement on the electoral system itself. And oh yes he lied about that too, in myriad ways, and we could go on and on with that as well.

So yes, "really". LITERALLY really. As I said at the outset you've cherrypicked the minor character flaw of the sex stuff and ignored the no pun intended elephant in the room.

That's fair.

really Pogo?

Of course "really". In fact "really" was the whole POINT there.

I've never seen O'bama --- or for that matter anyone anywhere --- float in a world of self-delusion and outright denial of reality to this extent. I've never seen O'bama or anyone in the world stand there look directly into a camera and flat-out lie about what he did or what he said or what he saw, literally every goddam day. Never seen O'bama or anyone else claim he saw "thousands and thousands dancing on rooftops" which never happened, claimed he "saw it on TV" which never happened, and when a reporter wouldn't lie for him to confirm it I never say O'bama or anyone else mock a congenital disability and THEN, not done yet, deny that's what he was doing. That's just one sample, and as you well know we could go on with these literally all day and by the time we got done there would be fresh ones.

COMPLETE denial of reality. Self-delusion.

The fact that he was "voted in" isn't even connected to the above, even if it is a statement on the electoral system itself. And oh yes he lied about that too, in myriad ways, and we could go on and on with that as well.

So yes, "really". LITERALLY really.

I am sorry then you must not have watched the news for the 8 years Obama was President.
"You will not lose your Doctor"
"Your premiums will decrease"
"ACA will decrease medical costs"
"I will run the most transparent administration in history"

This could go on for pages.

That's fair.

They can show their disdain by not voting for him.
They can't cancel my vote because they don't like him.
The Constitution doesn't require the President to be a saint.

I hope those who are willing to void a legitimate election are willing to put their lives on the line.
Because those of us who defend Trump's election will.

With unlimited power and funds I can make a criminal out of the Pope....Obama was never scrutinized like Trump is being right now...Obama's friends were overlooked....if he had been investigated like Trump he may be sitting in a prison cell right now...
"Criminal In Chief" — 78 Times President Obama Broke The Law During Presidency

Analysis | Was Obama’s $1.7 billion cash deal with Iran prohibited by U.S. law?

YES! The sad part is Trump’s haters are too ignorant/brainwashed to figure this out and they’ll go through pains to deny it.

Forum List

Back