It's always a depressing moment when ESPN talks about one these sports

Soccer is lame and basketball is boring. ..... :cool:

Basketball is only boring to faggots who never played the sport

Basketball is boring to anyone with any intelligence at all. How many times can anybody watch someone put a ball in a basket? 100 times a game? YAWN!

I wouldn't cross the street to watch an NBA game for free.

The Playoffs are more exciting

True, that can also be said about baseball, hockey, football and soccer.

Basketball is boring to anyone with any intelligence at all. How many times can anybody watch someone put a ball in a basket? 100 times a game? YAWN!

you hate nba because you are racist. because black are great in nba :cool:

Oh you must be right because I like football and there are no black people in football. You are so smart.

I rather suck cheese cake off of a fat lady's ass than watch one second of baseball

Boxing is talking about ending head punches because of head trauma, so boxing is finished.

Oh you must be right because I like football and there are no black people in football. You are so smart.

90 % of nba legends are black .
but quarter back is very important in nfl and most of them are white

I rather suck cheese cake off of a fat lady's ass than watch one second of baseball

I don't watch baseball untill the playoffs.

So what? You are still an idiot racist. There are more black players in the NFL than white, yet I enjoy watching it. So stfu dumbass.

So what? You are still an idiot racist. There are more black players in the NFL than white, yet I enjoy watching it. So stfu dumbass.
here are more black players in the NFL than white
they arent important. quarter back are boss and legend .most of therm are white

Hockey
Baseball
Soccer
Women's Sports
Nascar
Golf

Wish all the sports above had their own network so we wouldn't have to see that shit.
uh no it is NOT depressing when they talk about baseball.yes it IS boring watching a baseball game on tv,thats for sure,thats like watching paint dry,but its fun watching the highlights on ESPN.,much more exciting than the game. one you left out though is BASKETBALL.who gives a fuck about a game where the object is to win by putting a ball in the hoop more times that the other guy?:cuckoo:

oh the irony of someone calling HIM an idiot,coming from a guy who throws temper tantrems and puts people on ignore when he cant counter facts.:lmao:

I can't remember the last NHL hockey playoff game I watched. Pretty boring.
I appreciate you, apparently an expert in some ways on this, taking the time to chime in to my lowly comment. But if I may, I think I will stick with my own opinion and also those below.

Put it this way -- the NHL far outshines the NBA in attendance in most U.S. cities they are both in. And if every state had high school teams that could play both hockey or basketball there is no comparison where the kids and fans would gravitate to. Canada can have basketball, football and baseball too. Nothing touches hockey. The other reason hockey is not more popular on TV is because so many in the U.S. never grew up with the game so they don’t understand it or know any players. When they see it on TV they cannot connect. But go to a game live and there is no comparison, once again.

NHL Playoffs: By Far the Most Exciting Playoffs in Professional Sports

Even Sports Illustrated conceded. The 20 reasons why the NHL playoffs form the best postseason in sports

Top Reasons The NHL Playoffs Are The Best In Sports

Why the NHL Has the Best Playoffs in Pro Sports

Even ESPN who ostensibly cannot endure having to report on hockey ran this poll about which playoffs are better or more exciting, the NBA or the NHL. Guess who got crushed? W Debate: Which playoffs are better, the NBA or NHL?

I go to a few hockey games a year, a few basketball and I'll stick to my opinion. I won't watch hockey on TV, can't tell you who won the Stanley cup, last time I remember the NHL was when Mario played.

Forum List

Back