Its an optimum time for Putin to grab more of the Ukraine ....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Given the Russian sympathizer and stooge in the oval office, what better time for Putin to utilize his aggressive policies toward the Ukraine?

What are the odds that Trump will tell Putin this week at the G-20 that this crap has got to stop?

No way, Putin knows Turmp is handcuffed when it comes to Russia policy. Trump's every move there is suspect to Americans, even Republicans who are not totall tools.

upload_2018-11-26_9-50-56.png

Your one note song is rather dull.

Given the Russian sympathizer and stooge in the oval office, what better time for Putin to utilize his aggressive policies toward the Ukraine?

What are the odds that Trump will tell Putin this week at the G-20 that this crap has got to stop?
Why should we give a fuck what Putin does in Europe?

Were you pro-Vietnam or something?

?

In 2012 Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin he would be more 'flexible' after winning his re-election.

In 2014 Obama 'gave' Putin Crimea.

In 2014 Obama learned of Russian hacking, interference, paying / manipulating snowflakes through Counter-Intelligence ops run through US Social media....and allowed it to continue un-challenged for the next 2 years.

Democrats then began their own counter-Intel Op and soft coup against Trump completely splitting the nation.....

Democrats have done all they could / can to help Trump divide America and begin to annex / take back all the little countries that declared their independence and split from Russia...something Putin has said is a goal for him as Russia's President.

Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites and the left didn't complain. Now the crazies imagine a crisis that doesn't exist and expect President Trump to respond. You gotta wonder what the hell is going on with the angry left these days.

In 2012 Obama told Medvedev to tell Putin he would be more 'flexible' after winning his re-election.

In 2014 Obama 'gave' Putin Crimea.

In 2014 Obama learned of Russian hacking, interference, paying / manipulating snowflakes through Counter-Intelligence ops run through US Social media....and allowed it to continue un-challenged for the next 2 years.

Democrats then began their own counter-Intel Op and soft coup against Trump completely splitting the nation.....

Democrats have done all they could / can to help Trump divide America and begin to annex / take back all the little countries that declared their independence and split from Russia...something Putin has said is a goal for him as Russia's President.
And now we are watching Trump get on all fours and offering his anus to Putin.

It is time for all nations to cut off diplomatic relations with Russia and impose severe sanctions.

We should send a Great White Fleet to the Sea of Azov and pay a friendly visit to Berdyansk and Mariupol.

Obama/Clinton backed the Nazi overthrow of the elected government. Actual, genuine, third reich Nazis. One more time we shoulda minded our own business. Can't undo the past, but it is far past time to do so now. I am not going to care one wit about what the Russkies do in Ukraine up to and including a full scale invasion and occupation. None of our business.

Were you pro-Vietnam or something?

?

pro-Vietnam? When I enlisted (1967) I was ambivalent, two guys I went all through school with had already been KIA. The more I learned, the more I opposed the war. Not only did the war divide the nation, it divided us aboard ship.

58,000 were killed, tens of thousands more were wounded, and have suffered for years along with lost limbs, Agent Orange and PTSD.

Now we are saddled with a bellicose POTUS who seems intent on creating a Nuclear Arms Race and alienating our allies and befriending our foes.

Last edited:

Amfirst12pic.jpg

Why should we give a fuck what Hitler does in Europe?

Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium sites and the left didn't complain. Now the crazies imagine a crisis that doesn't exist and expect President Trump to respond. You gotta wonder what the hell is going on with the angry left these days.

Idiot-gram, Conspiracy Hypothesis, variety.

Russia seems to be taking advantage of our country, we now have a self-made crisis (created by Trump) on the border, and Russia has chosen to create a military crisis:

Russia attacks and seizes 3 Ukranian ships near annexed Crimea

Russia attacks and seizes three Ukrainian naval vessels off Crimea

What's a Trump gonna do? Fish, or cut bait?
I think it's more that they're taking advantage of unprecedented influence with the Republicans in control of Congress and they don't want to lose out while they have the chance.

Even though not all Republicans are Russialickans.

So libs won't be satisfied until Trump sends their kids to the Ukraine..... Just to prove he's not under Putin's control ...nice corner ya backed yourselves into.

Forum List

Back