It's funny how both sides say fascism is an ideology of the other side.

Maybe you can offer some examples of leftist fascism. They must be primarily racist or a least tribal, ruled by the military and the wealthy and place labor at the lowest tier of society.

Being racist isn't a requirement. You just need a be a nationalist; they're not the same thing.
Nationalism is inherent to any nation state no matter their level of authoritarianism. Fascism makes pre-existing divisions in class, race and culture official while leftist authoritarianism seeks to forcibly erase them.

Nationalism, racism and Fascism go hand in hand. Look at the Fascists of the 2oth century.
Well, that's just lazy. Spanish fascists were made up of a coalition of European and African forces. The Jewish population in Spain thrived in Fascist Spain and reduced in every other non-Fascist European country. Race played no role whatsoever in the Spanish Civil war.
Tell me. Are Scottish Nationalists, Catalan Nationalists, Kashmir Nationalists all Fascists??
I'm a strong nationalist in a mixed relationship by the way.

Yep.. I prefer patriots to nationalists.

Both strategies work to a certain extent or people would quit using them.

How do you feel about left wing extremism?
Depends on what you mean by extremism. There are things other countries have done with great success for decades that are nevertheless labeled radical" or "extreme" by the right. Generally I distrust any kind of extremist views on anything because problems rarely require radical solutions.

Forum List

Back