It's high time a sense a character means the NBA is officially and extensively retired

These idiots should stick to basketball, otherwise they don't have a clue. Such corruption and stupidity.....Let's finish them off.

Come on LeBron, man up and announce the end of the NBA in America. It’s immoral for you to make millions from racist America and capitalism. Time to move to Africa, and start a basketball league there. No more racism for poor NBA thugs to deal with. I’m sure you can still make a hundred million there....a hundred million Guinean Franc that is, it’s just as good as the dollar, just less racism.

Basketball sucks why in the hell anyone would watch it is beyond me..They are right to stop being entertainers for the white elite that pay them to play what with the cops slaughtering people for no good reason I would have walked off long before the last assassinations via cops occurred.

These idiots should stick to basketball, otherwise they don't have a clue. Such corruption and stupidity.....Let's finish them off.

NBA will always exist but they will lose half their revenues and players will be making far less

NBA died to me only 15 Yrs ago
If you have any morality or principles then you must end all support

We can only hope the assholes are done for the year.

No, forever. At least until brains prevail, Lebron Scum-James wouldn't be that. Personally I wish he'd move to China where his dumbass belongs.

Forum List

Back