It's My Birthday

Born in a blizzard. Dad wanted to name me Marguerite and Mom said NO. Thanks, Mom.

Funny, but I don't feel much older than I did yesterday.

What's the weather like today? Did the lake-effect snow peter before reaching you?

Born in a blizzard. Dad wanted to name me Marguerite and Mom said NO. Thanks, Mom.

What's the weather like today? Did the lake-effect snow peter before reaching you?
15 degrees again this morning, sunny and cold. We are due for some rain/snow (but no accumulation) starting tomorrow night. Just wet stuff.

15 degrees again this morning, sunny and cold. We are due for some rain/snow (but no accumulation) starting tomorrow night. Just wet stuff.

"15 degrees again this morning, sunny and cold. We are due for some rain/snow (but no accumulation) starting tomorrow night. Just wet stuff."

yuk

go south, young lady, go south......:)

"15 degrees again this morning, sunny and cold. We are due for some rain/snow (but no accumulation) starting tomorrow night. Just wet stuff."

yuk

I know. About this time of year, I always think about it.

Im sorry you had to make your own birthday thread! If i only knew...
Happy birthday friend!

855333uf4pga48qo.gif

Happy Birthday, OL. :)

Yeah, thanks Dad for sure. Why did he like that name?
You should have seen his taste in every thing else. Bless him, I loved him to death, but his taste was all in his mouth.

yuk

I know. About this time of year, I always think about it.

And then she doesn't. Keep in mind: People like me run amok down south! :eek:

True story! Damn! It's only 76..brr!

Forum List

Back