It’s Not A Party I Recognize, they don't talk about small government or strong defense, some even praise Putin, Gaetz doesn't love America - Kinzinger

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Under the Republican Party's bill, every time you spend $100, you'll be taxed $30. It's the largest tax increase on working Americans in history.

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual. You've never even read the bill, fagboy.

There, I have read it. The 30% seems about right.

(3) COMBINED FEDERAL TAX RATE PERCENTAGE.—The combined Federal tax rate percentage is the sum of—
“(A) the general revenue rate (as defined in paragraph (4)),
“(B) the old-age, survivors and disability insurance rate, and
“(C) the hospital insurance rate.
“(4) GENERAL REVENUE RATE.—The general revenue rate shall be 14.91 percent.

The current old-age, survivors, and disability rate is 12.4%, the Hospital Insurance rate is 2.9%, and the general revenue rate is 14.91%. That comes to 30.21%.

The stated 23% only applies to the first year. I mean this bill is absolutely terrible to the average American. Yes, there is a "credit". It amounts to the combined federal tax percentage times the poverty level for the family size. But you have to "register" for it, EVERY YEAR.

“(d) Annual Registration.—In order to receive the family consumption allowance provided by section 301, a qualified family must register with the sales tax administering authority in a form prescribed by the Secretary. The annual registration form shall provide—
“(1) the name of each family member who shared the qualified family’s residence on the family determination date,
“(2) the Social Security number of each family member on the family determination date who shared the qualified family’s residence on the family determination date,
“(3) the family member or family members to whom the family consumption allowance should be paid,
“(4) a certification that all listed family members are lawful residents of the United States,
“(5) a certification that all family members sharing the common residence are listed,
“(6) a certification that no family members were incarcerated on the family determination date (within the meaning of subsection (l)), and
“(7) the address of the qualified family.

Damn, seems like more paperwork is being created, not less, at least for Joe Sixpack. But for the wealthy, well just a cursory read of this bill and I find holes that a wealthy person, or a business, can drive a Mack truck through. The estate tax, gone. Intangible taxes, gone. And you get a refund on the sale tax paid for any goods "used for business". Hell, I won't pay shit. I will create a catering company and cater my meals to myself, LOL. Everything else I purchase I will run through my other two businesses.

And let's not forget, this sales tax is on services too. Your local hairdresser, you know, the one that those 87,000 IRS agents were going to camp outside their business and count the customers. Well under this bill they will have to collect almost 30% from their customers and remit it to the state every month. Wow, I mean just, "Wow". Hell, think about it. Uber drivers, they will not have to file a tax return once a year under this bill, they will have to remit sales tax receipts EVERY FLIPPIN DAMN MONTH. The same for contractors, plumbers, electricians. It is not hard to figure out, this bill was constructed to destroy the small business owner, bury his ass in paperwork.

I got to tell you. Today has not been a good day for me. It is Friday, and like most people in my industry, well it is a damn holiday for me. For me, it is TGIT, thank god it is Thursday. But I start the day reading news articles about the House rule changes. Republicans have ran from the myth that tax cuts pay for themselves and changed the rules so that they can implement tax cuts without examining the effect on the deficit. But increase spending on social issues, like say, the opiate crisis, and cuts are mandated in other social areas to pay for it. You can't raise taxes to do it, it has to come from spending cuts. And, oh yeah, Social Security and Medicare are on the table. Retirement age could be upped to 70. France is all to hell with workers striking and marching in the streets because France floated the idea of the retirement age jumping from 62 to 64, and here we are, looking at 70 and morons like you bending over and saying, "can I please have another".

The only time they give a shit about personal freedom or limited government is when it comes to kissing rich ass. Giving amazon a free pass to screw us! The republican party would never make society freer or anything like that! Hell, they're doing the opposite with bans and acting like daddy government what you can do in your life with dumb ass bans and in up your ass all day long.

It doesn't shock me at at all that they want to force a 30% tax on the poor that can hardly survive. They hate you.

The only time they give a shit about personal freedom or limited government is when it comes to kissing rich ass. Giving amazon a free pass to screw us! The republican party would never make society freer or anything like that! Hell, they're doing the opposite with bans and acting like daddy government what you can do in your life with dumb ass bans and in up your ass all day long.

It doesn't shock me at at all that they want to force a 30% tax on the poor that can hardly survive. They hate you.

None of that is actually true.

Kinzinger's relatives want nothing to do with him. The guy misled his constituents and went to the dark side.

There, I have read it. The 30% seems about right.

(3) COMBINED FEDERAL TAX RATE PERCENTAGE.—The combined Federal tax rate percentage is the sum of—
“(A) the general revenue rate (as defined in paragraph (4)),
“(B) the old-age, survivors and disability insurance rate, and
“(C) the hospital insurance rate.
“(4) GENERAL REVENUE RATE.—The general revenue rate shall be 14.91 percent.

The current old-age, survivors, and disability rate is 12.4%, the Hospital Insurance rate is 2.9%, and the general revenue rate is 14.91%. That comes to 30.21%.

The stated 23% only applies to the first year. I mean this bill is absolutely terrible to the average American. Yes, there is a "credit". It amounts to the combined federal tax percentage times the poverty level for the family size. But you have to "register" for it, EVERY YEAR.

“(d) Annual Registration.—In order to receive the family consumption allowance provided by section 301, a qualified family must register with the sales tax administering authority in a form prescribed by the Secretary. The annual registration form shall provide—
“(1) the name of each family member who shared the qualified family’s residence on the family determination date,
“(2) the Social Security number of each family member on the family determination date who shared the qualified family’s residence on the family determination date,
“(3) the family member or family members to whom the family consumption allowance should be paid,
“(4) a certification that all listed family members are lawful residents of the United States,
“(5) a certification that all family members sharing the common residence are listed,
“(6) a certification that no family members were incarcerated on the family determination date (within the meaning of subsection (l)), and
“(7) the address of the qualified family.

Damn, seems like more paperwork is being created, not less, at least for Joe Sixpack. But for the wealthy, well just a cursory read of this bill and I find holes that a wealthy person, or a business, can drive a Mack truck through. The estate tax, gone. Intangible taxes, gone. And you get a refund on the sale tax paid for any goods "used for business". Hell, I won't pay shit. I will create a catering company and cater my meals to myself, LOL. Everything else I purchase I will run through my other two businesses.

And let's not forget, this sales tax is on services too. Your local hairdresser, you know, the one that those 87,000 IRS agents were going to camp outside their business and count the customers. Well under this bill they will have to collect almost 30% from their customers and remit it to the state every month. Wow, I mean just, "Wow". Hell, think about it. Uber drivers, they will not have to file a tax return once a year under this bill, they will have to remit sales tax receipts EVERY FLIPPIN DAMN MONTH. The same for contractors, plumbers, electricians. It is not hard to figure out, this bill was constructed to destroy the small business owner, bury his ass in paperwork.

I got to tell you. Today has not been a good day for me. It is Friday, and like most people in my industry, well it is a damn holiday for me. For me, it is TGIT, thank god it is Thursday. But I start the day reading news articles about the House rule changes. Republicans have ran from the myth that tax cuts pay for themselves and changed the rules so that they can implement tax cuts without examining the effect on the deficit. But increase spending on social issues, like say, the opiate crisis, and cuts are mandated in other social areas to pay for it. You can't raise taxes to do it, it has to come from spending cuts. And, oh yeah, Social Security and Medicare are on the table. Retirement age could be upped to 70. France is all to hell with workers striking and marching in the streets because France floated the idea of the retirement age jumping from 62 to 64, and here we are, looking at 70 and morons like you bending over and saying, "can I please have another".
I like that the bill excludes stock trades. So if you're Bill Gates, you never have to pay any taxes again.

Forum List

Back