It’s Not Just Hillary: Scott Walker’s Email Controversy

Maybe I missed something but from what I read in the article it was about what people on his staff did I didn't see where Walker was charged with or accused of any crime. You can justly accuse him of not keeping a good enough eye on what those who worked for him were doing but that seems to be about it.

Republicans aren't worried about Hillary's persecution over her indiscretion.

She won't be the Democrat candidate. The hate campaign they've launch in their tame media has already eliminated that possibility.

People keep saying it's illegal? She broke the law. But - is it and did she?

What law was broken?

SCOTT HORSLEY, BYLINE: A State Department spokeswoman says Hillary Clinton did not break any rules by relying solely on her personal email account. Federal law allows government officials to use personal email so long as relevant documents are preserved for history. That's little consolation though to watchdog John Wonderlich. He's with the nonprofit Sunlight Foundation, which promotes government transparency.

JOHN WONDERLICH: She may have complied with the letter of the law, but the spirit of the law is - and our expectations for public service - are public servants use their official email accounts.
In Using Personal Email Aide Says Clinton Didn t Break Law NPR

It seems to be a common practice.

Hillary Clinton s Use Of Personal Email At State Department Raises Questions The Two-Way NPR

No laws seem to be broken other than the fact that it looks bad and certainly doesn't speak well for "transparancy". I have a feeling we're going to be finding out a lot of our potential candidates have done this.

The issue will her use of a private server.

What law was broken?

"The State Department has defended Clinton, saying there was no prohibition at the time on using personal email for official business as long as it was preserved."

Google

So you actually believe she "preserved" everything ? ;)

What I "believe" is irrelevant - everyone is clamoring that she broke the law, there is even a thread claiming she'll go to jail. So what law did she break? Like I said...the longer it goes on, the more politicians come out of the woodwork for doing the same thing.

It doesn't look good for transparency But what actually illegal?

Removing classified information is illegal. Hillary never used her secure state dept email account. All hers were done through her personal email account which no doubt included classified information. illegal...Glad i could help you:thup:

The Wisconsin governor kept a secret email system too, and some of his aides were found guilty of other crimes too. And it’s not over yet.

It s Not Just Hillary Scott Walker s Email Controversy - The Daily Beast

You would think folks would learn.
Hildabeast is toast fakey, accept it before it destroys you

It's eating him up.

hillarysupporters.jpg

Spot Jake for a prize

What law was broken?

Hillary Clinton s Use Of Personal Email At State Department Raises Questions The Two-Way NPR

No laws seem to be broken other than the fact that it looks bad and certainly doesn't speak well for "transparancy". I have a feeling we're going to be finding out a lot of our potential candidates have done this.

What law was broken?

"The State Department has defended Clinton, saying there was no prohibition at the time on using personal email for official business as long as it was preserved."

Google

What I "believe" is irrelevant - everyone is clamoring that she broke the law, there is even a thread claiming she'll go to jail. So what law did she break? Like I said...the longer it goes on, the more politicians come out of the woodwork for doing the same thing.

Removing classified information is illegal. Hillary never used her secure state dept email account. All hers were done through her personal email account which no doubt included classified information. illegal...Glad i could help you:thup:

"No doubt" isn't the same as confirmed - it's speculation. She isn't stupid - my speculation is that she would be careful in that regard.

The only thing I see wrong thus far is that it doesn't look good (and will provide political hay) and it doesn't look good for "political transparency".

It will be interesting to see what comes up in the email habits of other potential candidates too - since they are trying to make this all about Hillary :lol:

I don't see a whole lot of candidates hammering on Hillary.

It seems mostly to be coming from Democrat pundits and Obama's tame media.

True, not exclusively. Just mostly.

What law was broken?

What law was broken?

Google

So....the state department says there as nothing wrong, that this was common practice and yet you continue to state she broke the law.
this is what happens when you only have two brains cells.

The Wisconsin governor kept a secret email system too, and some of his aides were found guilty of other crimes too. And it’s not over yet.

Hillary broke the law and set up her own personal server Jake the fake republican supports Hillary
And if that is so and if Scott has as well, they should walk the plank, yes.

You gastric penguins with all your mouth fart belching needs to understand this goes both ways.

John McCain understands that.

John McCain's explanation for why he doesn't use email is absolute gold

John McCain s explanation for why he doesn t use email is absolute gold - Yahoo Finance

I'm not a fan of John McCain, I just used him to point out your hypocrisy on another thread, and none of those people Are secretary of state. There are no parallels there. Hillary broke federal law.
The gastric penguin thinks his mouth farting belch that "There are no parallels here" is somehow useful. Yeah, there is a comparison here between Walker and Clinton, They are both wrong, yet gastric penguins wants to excuse Walker.

I don't want jeb but do you have a link to that information?
Jeb Bush Basically Just Doxxed Thousands of Floridians

And please do not make this email public to anybody. I do not want my privacy violated, especially by the media.

Again, we need to stay out of the Bushes.

But, only some idiots sent him their SS numbers not the vast majority.

EVERYONE should know that when you press that send button you email is known by everyone, whether or not someone is looking. It no longer belongs to YOU.

And I doubt Bush did this himself, sounds like some tech nerd screwed him by doing it like they did, or Bush didn't take their advice.

Either way it is another good reason to stay out of the Bushes.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs [email protected], the personal email account he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business.

Asked who controls the server that operates that email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded: “He owns it.”

````````

how do we know his server wasn't used to communicate with his Brother the POTUS and intel was leaked ... we don't.

Jeb goes to jail.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs [email protected], the personal email account he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business.

Asked who controls the server that operates that email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded: “He owns it.”

````````

how do we know his server wasn't used to communicate with his Brother the POTUS and intel was leaked ... we don't.

Jeb goes to jail.

Bravo, torpedo the establishment whore Jeb, you have my support

Hillary broke the law and set up her own personal server Jake the fake republican supports Hillary

You gastric penguins with all your mouth fart belching needs to understand this goes both ways.

John McCain s explanation for why he doesn t use email is absolute gold - Yahoo Finance

I'm not a fan of John McCain, I just used him to point out your hypocrisy on another thread, and none of those people Are secretary of state. There are no parallels there. Hillary broke federal law.
The gastric penguin thinks his mouth farting belch that "There are no parallels here" is somehow useful. Yeah, there is a comparison here between Walker and Clinton, They are both wrong, yet gastric penguins wants to excuse Walker.

You're just pissed because we aren't going to elect Jeb Jake.

````````

Jeb goes to jail.

That's where the chads are!!!

ZOMFG!!!!

we? got a rat in your pocket ?

if the GOP gives Jeb the nomination the RW sheep will vote straight down the party line, no questions asked ... but you're right Jeb won't be elected, Hillary will, and I won't be voting for her either.

````````

Jeb goes to jail.

That's where the chads are!!!

ZOMFG!!!!

Chad Bush ... who knew? .... LOL!

we? got a rat in your pocket ?

if the GOP gives Jeb the nomination the RW sheep will vote straight down the party line, no questions asked ... but you're right Jeb won't be elected, Hillary will, and I won't be voting for her either.

LOL, you simply are not an astute individual 7.

We stayed home for McCain, too many stayed home for Romney.

Now it is true that the run of the mill Republican will like you just vote for anyone they put in front of you.

Conservatives will no longer do that.

Forum List

Back