it's not racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....so if I called a criminal --who is black-- a jackass for stealing/etc, that's NOT racist
...if a cop shoots a black jackass criminal in self defense, that's not racist
...if Trump tells POC [ hahahahaha ] they are jackasses, it's not racist

sVbRUrk.png

....so if I called a criminal --who is black-- a jackass for stealing/etc, that's NOT racist

At best....you can only vouch for yourself. What qualifies you to KNOW, that another white person who you don't KNOW, was not motivated in whole or in part by race? Granted, it very well may not be racism.....but you have no way of knowing that any more than a person, other than the one dong the act, knows that is racism.

At best....you can only vouch for yourself. What qualifies you to KNOW, that another white person who you don't KNOW, was not motivated in whole or in part by race? Granted, it very well may not be racism.....but you have no way of knowing that any more than a person, other than the one dong the act, knows that is racism.
...hahahha
all these cop shooting blacks and Starbuck's crap/etc---I've asked a million times for someone to prove it's racism--but no one even RESPONDS
..want to try ???

...hahahha
all these cop shooting blacks and Starbuck's crap/etc---I've asked a million times for someone to prove it's racism--but no one even RESPONDS
..want to try ???

Can you prove that it was not racism? You are in the same boat Mr. Haha.

...hahahha
..want to try ???

Can you prove that it was not racism? You are in the same boat Mr. Haha.
--you make the same error/idiocy
........YOU people made the INITIAL claim they are all racist--it is up to YOU people to prove it --not us to prove it's not
..like a court of law--the prosecutor claims a defendant is guilty---guilt has to be proven by the prosecutor

...hahahha

Because you are an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...hahahha

Because you are an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no--because you can't prove it
if you could, you would--but you can't = no response

Forum List

Back