It’s official , my sisters family is nuts 🌰

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Both my mom and brother called and they have had it

The older girl is completely insane and irritating as F
. She screams all the time and back stabs folks . She will correct your pronouns and is a pure Marxist

The boy might be psychotic as he screams and yells and whines about everything .

The parents are weak and let them do everything

. She screams all the time and back stabs folks . She will correct your pronouns and is a pure Marxist

The boy might be psychotic as he screams and yells and whines about everything .

Introduce her to John Wick.

It’s official, my sister's family is nuts​

But I thought we had already established that everyone related to you is a bit off their rocker!

They just got wind you are coming for the holidays.

The older girl is completely insane and irritating as F. She screams all the time and back stabs folks. She will correct your pronouns and is a pure Marxist
I'm sure the girl/lady/female will eventually sort out she/her/their problems.

The boy might be psychotic as he screams and yells and whines about everything.
Is one of his complaints that everyone is fat and useless as a worker that needs fired in the morning for never showing up?

LOL...My family has been full of nut jobs on my moms side.
My Dads side are very well balanced and did well for themselves. Unfortunately my brother got my moms genes and turned out to be a complete loser.
I'm good so far at 56 so I figure I'm good and got my Dad's genes.
I finally got wise and separated myself from my brother and havent talked to him in around three years.
He owes me tens of thousands dollars and others the same.
The sad part is he was extremely intelligent in his younger years and made six figures up until he wife left him and he lost it. It wasn't his exes fault in the least,his ego got the best of him.

As mentioned from the beginning.
This is NOT a REAL person.

Very few are this ^^^^^ pathetic, and those that are, don't own Franchise Businesses.

But RWI's are easily conned.
Q.
trump.
Just to name a few.

How disturbing. A pure Marxist in the family of redneck republicans full of hate.
We need to stop the inbreeding there. This is typical of genetic variation gone mad.

Forum List

Back