It's OK to Assign Gender to an 18-month-old?...

I doubt many 18 month old children are in enough emontional torment to disfigure or maim themselves because of gender Identity.
Did you read the articles that Mal provided? 18 months is when children begin to identify gender and emulate gender roles. 18 months is when the child in Mal's other thread began to self identify with a gender.

If children suffering from Gender Identity Disorder are treated as many of you would "treat" them...they mutilate and kill themselves.

Ask yourself...would you rather a dead son or an alive daughter?

Many suffering from schizophrenia also kill themselves when treated.. that does not stop one from trying to treat the disorder

How do you know they didn't? What are the treatments?

If children suffering from Gender Identity Disorder are treated as many of you would "treat" them...they mutilate and kill themselves.

Many suffering from schizophrenia also kill themselves when treated.. that does not stop one from trying to treat the disorder

How do you know they didn't? What are the treatments?

Mood altering drugs, hormone therapy for chemical imbalance...

It is not that much different treatment than what my own daughter has for her issues... and I would rather her be treated than go thru the crap she was dealing with before her diagnosis...

This was a statement by fucked up parents... nothing more.. the boy is male.. he is not of an age to even have a whole lot of self identity let alone sexual identity issues of a mental nature..

If anything.. the parents should be treated for their obvious mental issues

Developmental Patterns of Gender Typing

Children develop gender-typed patterns of behavior and preferences as early as age 15 to 36 months. Girls tend to conform less strictly to gender-role stereotypes than do boys, possibly because there is greater pressure from parents and teachers for boys to adhere to the masculine role. Girls may also imitate the male role because it has greater status and privilege in our culture. Although some boys and girls receive support for cross-gender behavior, most are encouraged to behave according to traditional stereotypes.

Gender Roles and Gender Differences

Toddlers begin to use gender stereotypes in their play. Young girls begin to play with “female toys,” and young boys play with “male toys.” Parents also may treat their children differently. Many young girls are dressed in “pretty” clothing and treated very delicately. Young boys are often dressed in “cute” clothes that are easy to move around in. Boys are often encouraged to be active and strong.

Ages and Stages

So 18 months, while unusual, isn't impossible.

^Sounds like that's what Seawytch is Advocating for here in Response to a couple of Douchebag Parents who Decided that their 18-month-old Boy was really meant to be a Girl...

Because along with "Cookie?" the little 18-MONTH-OLD Boy said, "I'm really a Girl, could you start dressing me like one and make everyone who deals with me refer to me as a Girl?"

We are Seriously FUCKED as a Species if the Sick People continue to gain more Power.

And did you notice it's ALWAYS the Homosexual Community that's Pushing this Idiocy the hardest?

I Warned about this Crap a decade ago and people like Bodecea and others acted like I was the Crazy one to Predict it was coming... Along with Sex-Ed for 5th Graders now teaching about Homosexuality, Bisexuality and Transgender.

Hell even people here @ the Twaff acted like that was an Absurd Prediction back in 2009/10.

Many of the same people who are now either NOT Denouncing these things or who are Clearly Advocating for them.

:)

peace...

Quoting medical professionals who say children begin to identify with a specific gender as early as 15 months is stating a fact, not advocating anything.

Children develop gender-typed patterns of behavior and preferences as early as age 15 to 36 months. Girls tend to conform less strictly to gender-role stereotypes than do boys, possibly because there is greater pressure from parents and teachers for boys to adhere to the masculine role. Girls may also imitate the male role because it has greater status and privilege in our culture. Although some boys and girls receive support for cross-gender behavior, most are encouraged to behave according to traditional stereotypes.

Toddlers begin to use gender stereotypes in their play. Young girls begin to play with “female toys,” and young boys play with “male toys.” Parents also may treat their children differently. Many young girls are dressed in “pretty” clothing and treated very delicately. Young boys are often dressed in “cute” clothes that are easy to move around in. Boys are often encouraged to be active and strong.

Ages and Stages

^Sounds like that's what Seawytch is Advocating for here in Response to a couple of Douchebag Parents who Decided that their 18-month-old Boy was really meant to be a Girl...

Because along with "Cookie?" the little 18-MONTH-OLD Boy said, "I'm really a Girl, could you start dressing me like one and make everyone who deals with me refer to me as a Girl?"

We are Seriously FUCKED as a Species if the Sick People continue to gain more Power.

And did you notice it's ALWAYS the Homosexual Community that's Pushing this Idiocy the hardest?

I Warned about this Crap a decade ago and people like Bodecea and others acted like I was the Crazy one to Predict it was coming... Along with Sex-Ed for 5th Graders now teaching about Homosexuality, Bisexuality and Transgender.

Hell even people here @ the Twaff acted like that was an Absurd Prediction back in 2009/10.

Many of the same people who are now either NOT Denouncing these things or who are Clearly Advocating for them.

peace...

Quoting medical professionals who say children begin to identify with a specific gender as early as 15 months is stating a fact, not advocating anything.

It is when it's in Response to the Thread it was Posted in.

But you Know this. :thup:

And what you are doing is Deflecting.

peace...

18 month olds are Mutilating themselves?... Killing themselves?...

No.

But if this little Boy Killls himself later in Life I will want the Parents held Responsible for dressing him in drag and forcing everyone who dealt with him from 18 months on to refer to HIM as a HER.

You are Obviously FOR what these Shitstains are doing to this poor little boy.

Just say you are. :thup:

peace...

Gosh Mal, you fail in another thread so you start a new one?

Are you aware that anyone in command of a vessel is its captain, regardless of rank?

That Avie is there to earn me 1K in rep... The only Fail is that I didn't get the 1K in Rep... :thup:

As for my Prior Thread, there is no Fail there.

I wanted to Focus in on your Disgusting Advocation for these Shitstain Child Abusers.

peace...

How can gender be "assigned"? this is something we are born with, not a rank in the US Army.

Societal Anarchists believe that you can Self-Identify as anything you like.

That's why I want to be Identified as a Black Lesbian Quadriplegic Midget that is also Blind and Deaf.

You are a Bigotted (Insert a)phobe if you don't Respect it.

peace...

well dave what abot the transsexual kids who are born with organs of both sexes?

It's an Abnormality... And they have both Organs.

Is there an example of both Organs being Functional Sexually?

Having said that, an 18 month old boy is an 18 month old boy until some Societal Anarchist Pervert Deviant Shitstain decides to start dressing it in drag and demanding everyone call him a her. :thup:

peace...

^That entire post was Ignored...

peace...

but doctors decide a child sexuality all the time and you know how its done....

if the child has both sex organs....but the penis is too small....child becomes a girl

Erica K. Landau: Carolina Infant's Mistaken Sex Assignment Surgery More Than a Case of Malpractice
Nothing in your source backs up that erroneous and asinine statement. The size of the penis is NOT the determining factor in determining what to remove/keep. There are real biological reasons for going with one or the other.

I doubt many 18 month old children are in enough emontional torment to disfigure or maim themselves because of gender Identity.
Did you read the articles that Mal provided? 18 months is when children begin to identify gender and emulate gender roles. 18 months is when the child in Mal's other thread began to self identify with a gender.
And? The fallacy is that relating those decisions made at that age into a later gender ‘decision’ (as though you can pick a gender). Such is asinine. Just because a boy might like dolls or a girl prefers wrestling at 18months has virtually no bearing on what sexuality or gender identification one will be later in life. You are not making those connections that young.

Ages and Stages

peace...
Deciding this at that age has nothing to do with the child. It has everything to do with the parents and I am inclined to agree with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
So at 18 months of Age these "parents" started dressing a little BOY as a little GIRL and made people who interacted with him call him her.

18 months...

When this kid Kills himself later in Life I Hope the Parents are Executed and I Hope that anyone who Defended this Child Abuse is Haunted by it for the rest of their Lives.

peace...

Forum List

Back