It’s Riot Season!

And here I thought all racisms was defeated on Jan 20th and this was supposed to be the “Era of Unity”. Why isn’t Xiden there to hold hands and “heal“ everyone?

LOL free rides for Antifa scum!

This guy is a leftist retard. I bet if Antifa told him to shit in his hand and eat his own poop he would do it.

There is nothing to like about Antifa.
There is nothing to like about Andrew Ngo.

They are meant for each other. Raging and hating on their targets like fight trained pitbulls. They BOTH make this world a worse place.

There's no reason for this shit:

And there's no reason for this:
The publication where Ngo is an editor, Quillette, is widely seen as a major hub of the “intellectual dark web” — a loose collection of anti-political correctness, anti-identity politics, anti-left media figures and reporters. Ngo is the closest thing the intellectual dark web has to a gonzo journalist, someone who goes into allegedly hostile places and documents them for his more than 200,000 Twitter followers to illustrate that the IDW is right about the threat from multiculturalism and the left.

If I was a cop in one of the cities who let Antifa riot I would consider quitting and moving to Florida where the Governor doesn’t put up with that shit. I would apply for a job with a Florida police department. It would be nice to know I had backing from my employers.

Yup and in my state, Florida, rioters, looters and arsonists will be shot on sight.

Every cop in Portland, Seattle and Indi should quit. They need good cops all over America. They should head for a Red state where they won't get shoved under the bus at the first sign of political bull shit.

Andy Ngo is a known troll account. There's actually an ongoing story literally these past 7 days about Mumford & Sons taking heat because they support Andy Ngo who is a known troll account.

I say this honestly: Get your news from real sources. You have to stop with this insanity, dude. Tweets from random accounts showing you stuff is not news. Not, not, not, never gonna be.

The video says otherwise, loser.

It was so frightening seeing shit holes burn last Summer.

now I cheer ANTIFA and BLM in shit holes. I hope they burn everything to the ground, move on to the burbs and get wasted.

They are meant for each other. Raging and hating on their targets like fight trained pitbulls. They BOTH make this world a worse place.

The publication where Ngo is an editor, Quillette, is widely seen as a major hub of the “intellectual dark web” — a loose collection of anti-political correctness, anti-identity politics, anti-left media figures and reporters. Ngo is the closest thing the intellectual dark web has to a gonzo journalist, someone who goes into allegedly hostile places and documents them for his more than 200,000 Twitter followers to illustrate that the IDW is right about the threat from multiculturalism and the left.

What did Andrew Gno do, other than document ANTIFA attacks?

Andy Ngo is a known troll account. There's actually an ongoing story literally these past 7 days about Mumford & Sons taking heat because they support Andy Ngo who is a known troll account.

I say this honestly: Get your news from real sources. You have to stop with this insanity, dude. Tweets from random accounts showing you stuff is not news. Not, not, not, never gonna be.

...and BLM and ANTIFA are known insurrectionists and terrorists.

And yet under biden who you voted for and democrats at state and local level the “shit” goes on
The tried and true Prog in power lets be more friendly on an issue or two Alinsky spasms by this person and others. Repubs in part are in this predicament over the decades by believing them.

The tried and true Prog in power lets be more friendly on an issue or two Alinsky spasms by this person and others. Repubs in part are in this predicament over the decades by believing them.
OldLady is a typical lib who wants to have things both ways and never take responsibility for her own actions

thanks in part to her vote for biden the liberal riots in American cities continue

So there were no riots? Was it all made up? They didn't arrest the guy from Montana? LA was peaceful this last weekend?

thanks in part to her vote for biden the liberal riots in American cities continue
I don't see where your vote for T**** did much good last summer, either. He couldn't stop them, or CHAZ, or the riot in his name on Jan 6.

I don't see where your vote for T**** did much good last summer, either. He couldn't stop them, or CHAZ, or the riot in his name on Jan 6.
I’m confident that if the election were not stolen trump would be dealing with the leftwing rioters and pelosi would be drawing up the 3 impeachment

you should at least concede that the democrat party authorities did little or nothing to stop the violence in their cities but also strongly resisted allowing trump to take action either

I’m confident that if the election were not stolen trump would be dealing with the leftwing rioters
Why? He didn't before.
For all his bluster, Trump didn't do anything but shout empty threats of law and order as crime rates soared in our cities.

For all his bluster, Trump didn't do anything but shout empty threats of law and order as crime rates soared in our cities.
If he had done more you would have called him a dictator

even the little trump did do outraged liberals who accused him of kidnapping innocent people off the streets in unmarked vans or the furor over the Navy vet that got his arm hurt by federal agents

Last edited:

YOU need to shut up. Yes, how dare Andy Ngo expose the actions of your side. How dare he show the truth. Can you debunk any of those videos? No you can’t.

I’m confident that if the election were not stolen trump would be dealing with the leftwing rioters
Why? He didn't before.
More lies. Trump offered the National Guard and other help and YOUR sides “leaders” refused to allow any help. The damage is all on you and your rioting pals. Period.

Forum List

Back