Its time negro's wake the fuck up.....until we unify as a race and start.....

Until we as a race unify, become political active and clean out our dirty history,

What do you mean? Your confrontational attitude when you get pulled over?

Beating a poor McDonalds employee because your fries weren't fresh? Letting your bastard chilren run wild in da streets?

BS.

Many blacks are gunned down while trying to do as the damn cop tells them.

The OP is correct. Was it Robin Williams who did a bit about S Africans fighting each other instead of banding together and ended with something like the whites should look what happened to Gen Geo Custer. (Or was it Billy Crystal?)

Blacks aren't the only example of this but if the right person comes along, someone who could galvanize and unite people, would change the path we're on.

We've seen it before and I'd really like to see it again.

Racists assholes have it coming and then some.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Also, Tiger-Tiger-burning-bright-in-the-shadows-of-the-night, if your race is sooo wonderful then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Darwin, a Michaelangelo, a daVinci, a Galileo, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Curie, a Copernicus, a Plato, a Socrates... (and moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Franklin, a Poe, a Hemingway, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Yeager, an Armstrong.....Now do you get how inferior you blacks are when it comes to WHITE human progress, for Chrissakes? Nothing personal, but your race are natural menials, that's all.

Why are some people so anxious to show their ignorance? And wtf is it with RWNJs that you always have to be spoon fed?

On my iPad, there's no way I'll do your research but if you should ever get access to the InterWebs, ask a black, a liberal or a black liberal to show you how to find your way to google dot com and

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

BLACK VOICES
06/16/2017 05:24 pm ET | Updated 15 hours ago
‘God Help America’: Philando Castile’s Girlfriend Speaks Out After Cop’s Acquittal
Officer Jeronimo Yanez was found not guilty after fatally shooting Castile last year.

How many time must see headlines like this before we get the message? Until we as a race unify, become political active and clean out our dirty history, white america will continue to dismiss us and our concerns.

There's not one single issue out here that's facing the black community, were division hampers its effects. There is always some sell out black mf out here, who gets media attention disavowing our truths, thus diluting the cause and placing it on ignore. Until we, and I mean all people of color unite and find common ground, white america will continue to ignore our truths, our struggles and our realities.

There is no other option.

Expect this trend of black lives don't matter cause nigga's don't give a shit. Blacks, we have no one to blame but ourselves for this shit.

Well, this is what happens when people start neglecting people. People suddenly try and form groups to make themselves strong. The US is supposed to be that group, but it's not, because it's turned into a tool for rich people to get what they want, and they don't give a damn about anyone else.

The US is on the way down.

Forum List

Back