It's Time to Wage War against Satan

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The Holy Bible gives us instruction on how to wage war against the devil and win. It also gives us the reasons for why some battles against the enemy have been lost in the past. In this message by Connie Giardano we can glean some very valuable lessons from the Written Word of God.

It's Time To Institute A Holy War Against The Devil

Midian. Midianites. Balaam. Balak. These are some names mentioned in the Bible. You are probably familiar with their story as found in Numbers 22-25.

Just in case you are not, let me give you some background material - The Midianites were a nomadic people who basically ruled Arabia because they were the dominant tribe. At first, they were friendly with Israel after their massive exodus from Egypt. However, when they saw how Israel was spreading itself far and wide in the surrounding lands, they began to panic. They immediately joined forces with Balak - the king of Moab - in a conspiracy against them. Balaam the prophet was called upon to curse Israel. But God fought him on every side. So the king of Moab dismissed him. Nonetheless, he still tarried among the Midianites, and it is supposed that it was at this time that the damage was done - an insidious plot was constructed to bring Israel to total ruin through their own sin.

The actual plan was to draw God's people into association with the Midianites in their licentious orgies - connected with the worship of their false god - Baal-Peor. The plan worked. Israel fell for their wiles. They took part in their heathen festivals and brought themselves under the curse of God. A plague immediately broke out amongst them - killing more than twenty-four thousand(24,000) people.

They went down in history as being the nation that was beguiled by the Midianites in the matter of Peor.

Numbers 25:18 spells it out for us in this way - "...wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake."

Notice a new name is mentioned at this time - "Cozbi".

Who is she? What role did she play in this whole matter?

The Scripture says that she was "the daughter of a prince of Midian" - meaning that she was the daughter of a king - King Zur(Numbers 25:14).

It was common for the eastern people of those days to call the people of their country - brothers and sisters. Hence, she was called "their sister" or country woman.

She was selected by the Midianites to prostitute herself before a prince among the Israelites - "Zimri, the son of Salu"(Numbers 25:14).

Interestingly enough, her name has many intriguing meanings which are - deceitful, My Lie, Deception, Liar, and Sliding Away. Because of this one incident, she became memorialized as a prototype of Jezebel - a prime example of deception or the allure of pagan worship.

Israel suffered severely under the chastening hand of the Lord God Almighty for their sin. And the Midianites got theirs as well.

At this point in the story, some may be wondering - what ever happened to the Moabites? Weren't they in cahoots with the Midianites in this seductive plot? Why weren't they punished by God?

Both nations confederated against Israel. However, the Midianites were the most guilty.

In Deuteronomy 2:9, God specifically instructed Israel not to contend in battle with Moab - "And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession." They were spared because of Lot and - as some commentators believe - for the sake of Ruth who was to also come from them.

This brings us now to the point of our message.

In Numbers 25:17, God gave a command to Moses and the children of Israel - "Vex the Midianites, and smite them."

The reason why?

Numbers 25:18 explains - "For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake."

It's Time To Institute A Holy War Against The Devil
(Read entire message on red lettered link above)

well then get your troops battled and ready then jeri and lead them to the march.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jesus Christ is the One who shall lead His people to Victory. We are to be "followers of Jesus Christ." Not "leaders of Jesus Christ." The servant is not greater than his Lord (John 15:20).

Appropriate post for Michaelemas day, but then again it's funny that the founding church of Satan is the only one who celebrates the Shiloh with a celebratory day, which Michaeline faiths don't even do.
You gotta wonder at the bizarre confusion humanity is in, as is book of Jeremiah who is declaring war on her own faith born out of that same satanic church's mythologies.

There is no devil, and if there was I could quite understand his fight against God. The God of the old testament is a monster who should revolt all of humanity. If God burns even one human being in hell, we should all stand together as a species and fight against the cruelty of such a God of wrath.

See the following quote from my sig:

I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.
Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

1) OT does not describe Hell in that manner therefore the Adversary (sawtawn) Rome bastardized simple concepts that even deceived the non believers.
2)The Hebrew God is an Essence not a figure or form deity and the Devil is similarly a nature being described as that which is the power of death & destruction thus opposite God=Essence of Life to become complete(progress to all it could & should).

How Obvious DO you need this be with the word Itself being the mirror opposite having LIVED=DEVIL

This is why the Malakh- messenger of Life (Michael) is depicted battling and removing the devil (power of death and destruction).
And Lucifer the false prophet messenger of this essence of death(devil) through his kingdom of death (death cult of hades & Egyptian underworld teachings).

Once again, perfect discussion for today which is Michaelemas Day. :)

By the way, the symbolism for the devil,
2 horn (power) scarlet color(color of Rome) was symbolizing the 2 power system of Rome hiding the political system behind the mask of it's religious horn. Getting people to fight for and submit to the Roman Authority through this false promise of eternity in death instead of through Judaic teachings of HaShev (return) to life.

There is no devil, and if there was I could quite understand his fight against God.

Since people walk upright and have the potential to become rational thinking beings doesn't it reflect the will of God, that people should stand on two feet and think rationally?

Wouldn't any being that teaches people that it is the will of God to get down on their hands and knees and remain ignorant and irrational fit perfectly the detailed biblical description of the devil?

Wouldn't whoever screwed up Jeremiah's mind have to be at least a demon?

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11

O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.
Psalm 84:12

A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
Proverbs 14:20

Wisdom is a good thing and God does not withhold any good thing (including wisdom) from those who walk uprightly before Him.

Last edited:
To those whose spiritual-religious system involves Abrahamic theology-

Consider how the angel who is the Satan might be doing exactly what YHWH wants Satan to do, by fulfilling the Will of YHWH as a loyal son of YHWH. Perhaps Satan, as an agent of YHWH and extention of YHWH's power, performs a role in our world that is crucial to YHWH's plan for humanity. Perhaps "Satan" provides some inherent inclination within our human Nature that is meant to be overcome.

Of course, this is closer to a Jewish perspective of a Satan rather than a Christian perspective.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things"
Isaiah 45:7

Last edited:
To those whose spiritual-religious system involves Abrahamic theology-

Consider how the angel who is the Satan might be doing exactly what YHWH wants Satan to do, by fulfilling the Will of YHWH as a loyal son of YHWH. Perhaps Satan, as an agent of YHWH and extention of YHWH's power, performs a role in our world that is crucial to YHWH's plan for humanity. Perhaps "Satan" provides some inherent inclination within our human Nature that is meant to be overcome.

Of course, this is closer to a Jewish perspective of a Satan rather than a Christian perspective.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things"
Isaiah 45:7

Because in every act comes the consequence of the opposing reaction.
Example: sometimes a bad act ends up causing something good to occur spoiling the intent. Similarly have you ever done a good act only to have it blow up in your face? So if I were to post knowledge and truth (light) in this forum chances are it would cause the peanut gallery through ego to oppose it with ad hominem attacks using lies & ignorance(darkness), therefore My light also sadly creates the darkness.
In scientific terms:
there's 2 theorems David Bohm's and
Kohn's theorems which together combine to prove this interconectivity and opposite effects.

With this in mind, you are now unraveling the mystery as to why the adversary exists or is allowed to exist.
1) it's the ultimate good cop bad cop routine
2)thus you see the comparison
3)the false prophet used by the satanic church helps bring the pagan world half way to the Torah's ethos and Judaism through it's use of combining it into their mosh of cultures religions.
THEREFORE:
The failed fallen morning star messiah ben Joseph helps to bring the 2 sticks into one under the Shiloh, Moshiach ben David (Evening Star).
So as the legend of the city becoming Shalom, that Essence to be stable, whole and Complete(Shalem) is reached when the Night overturns the Day, then there will be peace(Shalom).

Perhaps "Satan" provides some inherent inclination within our human Nature that is meant to be overcome.

in scripture, satan,the adversary, is always a reference to a type of person from the talking serpent in genesis to the fallen star of the dawn to the brood of vipers identified by John the baptist, the scribes, doctors, lawyers and pharisees, the so called experts of the law, who went on to dispute with Jesus.

When Jesus said that satan has been given permission to sift his disciples like wheat, luke 22:31, he was not talking about any invisible agent of God or inherent inclination of human nature, he was speaking about the very visible and vocal opponents of the revealed truth.

When Jesus said that satan has no place in him he was saying that the teaching of serpents, their poison, has been cleansed from his mind. He was not talking about any invisible malicious entity working for God.

According to scripture this type of person wherever it raises its ugly head has always been in rebellion against God, standing in his place, deceiving the gullible and the faithless for personal gain and consequently under the condemnation of God, doomed to crawl on its belly and eat dust ever since the beginning when the law was first given as a light.

This is why it is forbidden to eat the flesh, (adopt the teaching), of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly.

It will screw up your mind and cripple its ability to produce its own fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat making you dependent on a liar for truth, spiritual life, and light - comprehension - that which a serpent does not have in them and cannot give to anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back