Ivanka Kushner and her slave labor also known as human trafficking

Human trafficking is the new term for slave labor.

She talks about working women. Her father says “buy American.” We go inside Ivanka Inc.

--------------------------------------------------

I posted this for anyone who wants to read an article on how she uses slave labor around the globe. Rather long yet very informative.

rather long and actually says nothing other than knocking standard work practices in china
No, what it says is a lot about the trump's hypocrisy.

You would have been better off with, but, but, but, Bill Clinton got a blowjob.

She talks about working women. Her father says “buy American.” We go inside Ivanka Inc.

I posted this for anyone who wants to read an article on how she uses slave labor around the globe. Rather long yet very informative.

rather long and actually says nothing other than knocking standard work practices in china

read it again------neither Ivanka or her daddy have anything to do with the standard work conditions in
china------the idiot hypocrite who wrote the article HOPES idiots like you would mistake the factory workers for TRUMP EMPLOYEES

I thought Ivanka shuttered her brand because it was tanking so badly. Is she still finding ways to make products in China instead of the U.S.?

I thought Ivanka shuttered her brand because it was tanking so badly. Is she still finding ways to make products in China instead of the U.S.?
Name one clothing manufacturer who makes cloths in the United States. It's a given that everything you're wearing was made by "slave labor," yet you are calling Ivanka a hypocrite.

That as well as Trumps hypocrisy. This has nothing to do with Monica , a will participant.

Name one clothing manufacturer who makes cloths in the United States. It's a given that everything you're wearing was made by "slave labor," yet you are calling Ivanka a hypocrite.
Yet you are NOT calling her family of crooks hypocrites. Little bitch.

read it again------neither Ivanka or her daddy have anything to do with the standard work conditions in
china------the idiot hypocrite who wrote the article HOPES idiots like you would mistake the factory workers for TRUMP EMPLOYEES

They can't comprehend. Its pitiful.

people can BOYCOTT whomever they wish----as freeborn individuals. I do not buy the products of
INDONESIA-----but have a soft spot in my heart for Bangladesh

who is "they"?

who is "they"?

The one you were quoting, VOR.

who is "they"?

oh----since we are on the subject-----my VALUABLE comment is------the endeavor to
libel anything related to trump is getting on my
NOIVES

who is "they"?

oh----since we are on the subject-----my VALUABLE comment is------the endeavor to
libel anything related to trump is getting on my
NOIVES

Yeah, their rhetoric labeling anything he says is also manifesting itself in violence. It will become worse. Their depravity knows no bounds.

They are manufacturing the trump family lines of shit products, so in effect they are trump family employees.

Trump Vows to Save . . . Chinese Jobs

"On Sunday, Trump tweeted that he was working with President Xi Jinping to get electronics maker ZTE “back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost,” he added. “Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!” "

Forum List

Back