I've kinda become skeptical of polls but.............

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Quinnipiac University poll finds VP Harris, Donald Trump neck and neck to voters

It's supposedly a statistical dead heat. I don't know how accurate it is but it's somewhat encouraging to see Harris get a bump over where Joe was. As always, lot's of things can happen between now and Nov. Maybe we'll find out trump raped (the definition of finger fucking outside NY) another woman. Not that it will matter to The Following.

Quinnipiac University poll finds VP Harris, Donald Trump neck and neck to voters

It's supposedly a statistical dead heat. I don't know how accurate it is but it's somewhat encouraging to see Harris get a bump over where Joe was. As always, lot's of things can happen between now and Nov. Maybe we'll find out trump raped (the definition of finger fucking outside NY) another woman. Not that it will matter to The Following.
You are one sick fuck

is that how that sick fuck got away with rape? committed in new york under less inclusively defined rape law? how many women outside new york were so abused and just kept that degrading abuse inside forever because "when you're a star, they just let you."

more like when you have a violent troll army ruin anyone woman who complains.

He was not CONVICTED of rape. Your cult just gets off on spreading this lie. You're sick fucks.
What WAS he convicted of? Oh yeah

SEXUAL ASSAULT

Finger raping an unwilling woman

Ohhh

He was not CONVICTED of rape. Your cult just gets off on spreading this lie. You're sick fucks.
Does it really make you feel better knowing the act trump was found financially liable for is finger fucking?

Forum List

Back