James Carville Message to Obama- Start Smoking Crack

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Got ot love my left friend from LSU. Even James can't find a remedy for the Failer in Chief Obama. LMAO

-Geaux

James Carville's advice to President Obama: Smoke crack to boost approval

The President’s approval rating is at 44.5% — a low during his presidency, but just barely above the numbers for crack cocaine-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

Obnoxious Democratic strategist James Carville thinks President Obama should consider getting high to give his approval ratings a boost.
Carville suggested the President follow in the footsteps of scandal-laden Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

James Carville's advice to President Obama: Smoke crack to boost approval - NY Daily News

Uh oh, Carville better watch the hell out. I know what he's getting at with the Rob Ford comparison, but smoking crack and being black is a stereotype.
If Carville, who is a southerner, was a Republican, he would be toast today. The media would be hanging him with claims of racism.

CueBallCarvercopy.jpg

The way he runs this country--he might as well smoke crack.

Isn't smoking crack how Obama juiced up his character to become such an object of desire in the 2008 election? Carville believes Obama should end his slump the same way. Sounds like good advice to me. :D

The way he runs this country--he might as well smoke crack.

The poor Dems are so screwed. They are starting to jump the ship like rats. The Louisiana Senator flew on Air Force One with Obama to Louisiana the promptly ditched him. LMAO

-Geaux

Isn't smoking crack how Obama juiced up his character to become such an object of desire in the 2008 election? Carville believes Obama should end his slump the same way. Sounds like good advice to me. :D

Yeah, he did tend to attract that element, in addition to the not so smart crowd

-Geaux

I love Carville. I can't help it. He shoots straight from the hip.

I may not always like what he has to say, but damn he is a refreshing breeze these days because he lays it on the line.

Always. Mary is one blessed gal. I would kill to be at the dinner table with the two of them. Just once to hear the conversation.

:)

Last edited:

I may not always like what he has to say, but damn he is a refreshing breeze these days because he lays it on the line.

Always. Mary is one blessed gal. I would kill to be at the dinner table with the two of them. Just once to hear the conversation.

She's blessed alright but looks like a guy I knew in school. James and her are a perfect match

-Geaux

She's blessed alright but looks like a guy I knew in school. James and her are a perfect match

-Geaux

I remember watching them on various shows before they got together. Crossfire was the killer though.

You could tell sparks were flying in a good direction.

Classic "who'd a thunk it"? And they are solid proving one more time if it wasn't the nests of these vipers on the extreme you can have and hold different political views and still rock it.

Uh oh, Carville better watch the hell out. I know what he's getting at with the Rob Ford comparison, but smoking crack and being black is a stereotype.
If Carville, who is a southerner, was a Republican, he would be toast today. The media would be hanging him with claims of racism.

You can bet your hiney on that one. They would be all over Carville like the proverbial "stink on sh$t" axiom.

-Geaux

I remember watching them on various shows before they got together. Crossfire was the killer though.

Classic "who'd a thunk it"? And they are solid proving one more time if it wasn't the nests of these vipers on the extreme you can have and hold different political views and still rock it.

No offense to the Dems here... But I bet she drives the bus if you know what I'm saying...:lol:

-Geaux

Carville is a paid actor. In person he is not what his TV persona makes him out to be. He and Matalin are actually very close in their political beliefs. Carville is just taking the dems money and doing his act, but I think he may be getting fed up with obama's incompetence and lies.

Just another Democrap huffer

-Geaux

[youtube]iVncpaZWxZE[/youtube]

James Carville Message to Obama- Start Smoking Crack
Then his supporters would accept him as one of their own.

-Geaux

No offense to the Dems here... But I bet she drives the bus if you know what I'm saying...:lol:

-Geaux

And I have no doubt he loves it. :eusa_angel:

Their relationship out there at least to our eyes reminds me of so many old men around a table drinking shots and battling it out verbally on different viewpoints but always in the morning being able to be still the best of friends despite differences.

We don't have that anymore. Not at all sadly.

Got ot love my left friend from LSU. Even James can't find a remedy for the Failer in Chief Obama. LMAO

-Geaux

The President’s approval rating is at 44.5% — a low during his presidency, but just barely above the numbers for crack cocaine-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

Obnoxious Democratic strategist James Carville thinks President Obama should consider getting high to give his approval ratings a boost.
Carville suggested the President follow in the footsteps of scandal-laden Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

James Carville's advice to President Obama: Smoke crack to boost approval - NY Daily News

Carville: Obama Has 'Deep, Fundamental Problems'

Democratic strategist James Carville says President Barack Obama has some "deep, fundamental problems," but may still prevail over his critics if the healthcare exchange website is up and running well as promised by the end of November.

“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here," Carville said Monday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program.

"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president. But I think we’re throwing the dirt here too soon," he added, noting that stories about the troubled launch of Obamcare "will fade somewhat in the background" once the website is fixed.

"I don’t think that the rollout has been a disaster. It’s been another joke," he said, referring to a series of avoidable problems that have plagued the administration since the president's re-election.

Video in the link provided...and Carville DID list some accomplishments of Obama in my view to save face...Is he afraid of Obama too?

-Geaux

Carville: Obama Has 'Deep, Fundamental Problems'

Democratic strategist James Carville says President Barack Obama has some "deep, fundamental problems," but may still prevail over his critics if the healthcare exchange website is up and running well as promised by the end of November.

“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here," Carville said Monday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program.

"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president. But I think we’re throwing the dirt here too soon," he added, noting that stories about the troubled launch of Obamcare "will fade somewhat in the background" once the website is fixed.

"I don’t think that the rollout has been a disaster. It’s been another joke," he said, referring to a series of avoidable problems that have plagued the administration since the president's re-election.

Video in the link provided...and Carville DID list some accomplishments of Obama in my view to save face...Is he afraid of Obama too?

How did I miss that?

I must of blinked..

-Geaux

Forum List

Back