James Carville Message to Obama- Start Smoking Crack

Got ot love my left friend from LSU. Even James can't find a remedy for the Failer in Chief Obama. LMAO

-Geaux

James Carville's advice to President Obama: Smoke crack to boost approval

The President’s approval rating is at 44.5% — a low during his presidency, but just barely above the numbers for crack cocaine-smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

Obnoxious Democratic strategist James Carville thinks President Obama should consider getting high to give his approval ratings a boost.
Carville suggested the President follow in the footsteps of scandal-laden Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.

James Carville's advice to President Obama: Smoke crack to boost approval - NY Daily News

Carville: Obama Has 'Deep, Fundamental Problems'

Democratic strategist James Carville says President Barack Obama has some "deep, fundamental problems," but may still prevail over his critics if the healthcare exchange website is up and running well as promised by the end of November.

“I think we can stop putting the nails in the coffin here," Carville said Monday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program.

"We can admit that there are some real, deep, fundamental problems with this president. But I think we’re throwing the dirt here too soon," he added, noting that stories about the troubled launch of Obamcare "will fade somewhat in the background" once the website is fixed.

"I don’t think that the rollout has been a disaster. It’s been another joke," he said, referring to a series of avoidable problems that have plagued the administration since the president's re-election.

Video in the link provided...and Carville DID list some accomplishments of Obama in my view to save face...Is he afraid of Obama too?

How did I miss that?

I must of blinked..

-Geaux
LOL...Just thought I'd add to the subject matter.

Forum List

Back