James Carville the Mastermind of the William Jefferson Clinton campaign, says that Kamala Harris should do these three things to win.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Vice President Kamala Harris has a path to victory, veteran Democratic campaign strategist James Carville wrote for a New York Times analysis published Tuesday — but there are three key things she needs to do to get there.

LIE - She cant run on her past, so she has to invent a new person to run against President Trump.
Cheat - Cant get enough voters, no problem, go out and have the government pay for people to vote Democrat.
Steal - If that doesnt work, then at 2am, just pull out single item ballots with Joe Biden...errr...Kamala Harris, and run them through the voting machines till 3 trillion votes are counted in her favor. Talk about he/her/it being very popular, 3 trillion is like.....

If you see a person(cant use gender) coming at you down the street, might want to get the spray bottle out, to defend yourself. Thank God these creatures are childless, i cant imagine a man wanting to bed someone like this.
1725379572520.png

1725379778007.png

ididthat.jpg

MSN

LIE - She cant run on her past, so she has to invent a new person to run against President Trump.
Cheat - Cant get enough voters, no problem, go out and have the government pay for people to vote Democrat.
Steal - If that doesnt work, then at 2am, just pull out single item ballots with Joe Biden...errr...Kamala Harris, and run them through the voting machines till 3 trillion votes are counted in her favor. Talk about he/her/it being very popular, 3 trillion is like.....

If you see a person(cant use gender) coming at you down the street, might want to get the spray bottle out, to defend yourself. Thank God these creatures are childless, i cant imagine a man wanting to bed someone like this.
View attachment 1005755

View attachment 1005756
View attachment 1005757
James Carville also pointed out last week that since 1989, Democratic Presidents added 50 million jobs. Republicans, 1 million. I had to triple check that stat and it's true. Can you believe it?

MSN

View attachment 1005755

View attachment 1005756
View attachment 1005757

Someone just today asked what would be the male equivalent of cat lady.
I said cat whipped.

MSN

View attachment 1005755

View attachment 1005756
View attachment 1005757
the clinton campaign was 32 years ago. who does carville work for now?

James Carville also pointed out last week that since 1989, Democratic Presidents added 50 million jobs. Republicans, 1 million. I had to triple check that stat and it's true. Can you believe it?
every economic statistic turns out better for dems.

trump can't even make up numbers high enough to beat that.

There shouldn't be anything a lying buffoon like Harris could do to win the Presidency. No to Marxism. MAGA
good news. harris does not need to do anything. and you still won't be "marxist, and we won't need to live in an oppressivetrumpist dictatorship.

Forum List

Back