January 6th

Well this is most interesting. At some point we need to have a true discussion of what happened to where not enough protection was allocated and why.
Because they didn't think Trump's supporters would engage in widespread violence.

Not that complicated.

The irony of that accusation,
1601760650228.gif

is you just proved what he said is true.
By modus ponendo ponens?

Are you moving the goal posts? Changing your B.S. because you were wrong?

You said:

And I showed the insurgents had AR-15's.

You're now arguing where they had them.

EPIC FAIL.
And I showed the insurgents had AR-15's.
no, they were in a hotel room, not at the capital,

You're now arguing where they had them.
if they weren't at the capital, they didn't matter.

EPIC FAIL.
on your part? I agree

Last edited:
Better to be safe than sorry. Not complicated.

Hence I have life insurance
They had hundreds of capitol police and believed (wrongly) that the National Guard could deploy rapidly to help if they got overwhelmed.

But the fact remains that they didn't think Trump's supporters would get so violent, which was a logical belief.

Well this is most interesting. At some point we need to have a true discussion of what happened to where not enough protection was allocated and why.

bullcrap

get a life

First Jan 6 rioter to enter Capitol building sentenced to prison 27 August 2024 BBC

Before traveling to Washington from his home in Cecilia, Kentucky, Sparks had written a number of messages online including "We want a civil war to be clear" and "It's time to drag them out of Congress. It's tyranny".

He wrote: “TRUMP WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT 4 more years in JESUS NAME. No need to reply to this just be ready for a lot of big events. Have radios for power loss etc. Love every body”.

His lawyers had asked for one year of house arrest and argued that Sparks, despite entering the Capitol first, was not a ringleader of the movement, but instead got swept up in events.

Prosecutors asked for a sentence of 57 months in prison.

“One might say Sparks helped light the fire that day, using his preparation and planning - including his protective body armor - to steel himself against the officers attempting to hold back the mob,” the prosecution team wrote in a pre-sentencing memo.

Forum List

Back