Jasper, TX Cops Beat Black Female

Looks like she was resisting arrest and NOT obeying the lawful order of a police officer to me. So I only had to watch part one for about 2 minutes to determine that she got exactly what she axed for.

Looks like she was resisting arrest and NOT obeying the lawful order of a police officer to me. So I only had to watch part one for about 2 minutes to determine that she got exactly what she axed for.

Yahoo News

A southeast Texas town with a history of racial unrest on Monday fired two white police officers recently captured on video slamming a black woman’s head into a countertop and wrestling her to the ground.

“The amount of force used was abominable,” the woman's attorney, Cade Bernsen, told Yahoo News.

The incident was captured by security cameras at the Jasper, Texas, police headquarters.

Keyarika "Sha" Diggles, 25, was brought to the jail on May 5 for an unpaid fine, according to Bernsen. He said she was was on the phone with her mother trying to arrange to get the $100 owed when Officer Ricky Grissom cut off the call.

There’s no audio on the video, but Diggles and Grissom were apparently arguing when Officer Ryan Cunningham comes in behind Diggles and attempts to handcuff her. When she appears to raise her hand, Cunningham grabs Diggles by the hair and slams her head into a countertop. The officers wrestle Diggles to the ground before dragging her by her ankles into a jail cell.

“She got her hair pulled out, broke a tooth, braces got knocked off … it was brutal,” Bernsen said.

She was resisting and failing to follow an order. White people have to obey also. And if they don't they get the same treatment. She was a 250 pound Negro bitch with an attitude. I guess that means she didn't have to obey the cops...right?

By the way. Her head would have NEVER touched the counter top if she had obeyed the instructions.

What about the woman who held the door for the cops who dragged sista-girl into the other room as she resisted? Was she fired, too? She didn't seem too upset about the incident.
This looks like more black racism shakedown.

Why is something from May, 2013 posted in Current Events?

...just trying to stir up some shit?

She was resisting and failing to follow an order. White people have to obey also. And if they don't they get the same treatment. She was a 250 pound Negro bitch with an attitude. I guess that means she didn't have to obey the cops...right?

By the way. Her head would have NEVER touched the counter top if she had obeyed the instructions.

You need to be locked up, psycho boy. I hope you (or your wife, or your child) gets pounded to a bloody pulp by a couple of bent cops, and I hope it happens REAL soon!

You need to be locked up, psycho boy. I hope you (or your wife, or your child) gets pounded to a bloody pulp by a couple of bent cops, and I hope it happens REAL soon!

She was resisting a lawful order of a police office. She DESERVED everything that followed, prick retarded boy.

By the way...it happened already except, for the beating to a bloody pulp part. Because I actually obeyed the officer who was about 5'6" and 140 pounds. If anyone would have been beaten to a bloody pulp it would have been Officer Gurley. But since I obeyed his order I wasn't and he wasn't.

Fired...for doing their job.

Cops are backing off. And its why criminals are getting so bold. Especially blacks. Fuck it...honest.

Forum List

Back