Jay Nixon should be removed from office

I can't figure out why they made the grand jury announcement at night instead of day light hours?? ..... :dunno:

My guess is to let people that work in the area the time to get home safe.

This is probably the most valid reason. If people are going to be sheltering in place, home is better than work. When you are home you stay home, when you are at work, you have the instinct to try to get home to your family.

Yeah , much better had the police and national guard been out shooting people!!
I mean come on , sometimes you can just do the best you can do in a bad situation.

A truck with a water cannon would have worked out very well last night, the police could have used it to disperse the rioters and then used it to put out the fires.

I hope he gets impeached if its in the Mizzou Constitution. Even liberals are going after him now on MSNBC. Hilarious! Guess he will get a taste of what Bill and Hillary got in 2008. Years of pandering to the Black community got them a stab in the back. Hello Nixon...your turn buddy.

Near a week ago he activated the National Guard. Tonight businesses burn while no police, no fire & no National Guard attend. But HEY at least police headquarters are being protected!

THAT is the biggest thing that bothers me to this point. 0 protection from the so called authorities
With the newly elected GOP base in the state legislature, I am sure he will be...

Not to sound racist but black people are much harder to see at night.

Which gives them the upper hand for their rampage of rioting, arson, and looting. ...... :cool:
i think you are confusing them with Muslims who are butchering each other in the middle east :(

Which gives them the upper hand for their rampage of rioting, arson, and looting. ...... :cool:
That's why you either have to be telling jokes or singing to get them to smile....

Yes. One wonders announcing the Grand Jury findings couldn't wait until very early in the morning.

Sad and scarey, isn't it? And the government wants to take our guns away. Good luck with that.

Jesus, another knee-jerk idiot who thinks we actually want your fucking guns. We just want you to use them properly and not be afraid to have a background check. In fact, 90% of us do.

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn 8217 t this a political slam dunk - The Washington Post

Near a week ago he activated the National Guard. Tonight businesses burn while no police, no fire & no National Guard attend. But HEY at least police headquarters are being protected!

THAT is the biggest thing that bothers me to this point. 0 protection from the so called authorities

I agree with you. Governor Nixon is an idiot. Everything about this situation has been badly mismanaged by a lot of stupid, arrogant white people in Missouri, otherwise known as fly-over country, and for a reason.

Sad and scarey, isn't it? And the government wants to take our guns away. Good luck with that.

Jesus, another knee-jerk idiot who thinks we actually want your fucking guns. We just want you to use them properly and not be afraid to have a background check. In fact, 90% of us do.

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?

90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn 8217 t this a political slam dunk - The Washington Post
Oh look. Another knee jerk idiot that whines and cries great scalding tears over rights being trampled on.

Yeah , much better had the police and national guard been out shooting people!!
I mean come on , sometimes you can just do the best you can do in a bad situation.
So their options were to hide like cowards or shoot people?

WTF ever happened to protect & serve?

They werent hiding . They were protecting government buildings
Protecting the wrong thing. They are charged with protecting the PUBLIC

Forum List

Back