Jay walking to be legal?

It's because too many blacks were ticketed for jaywalking. Blacks generally have difficulty obeying the law.
This new law will improve the gene pool of ghetto blacks by removing the ones who are too slow to dodge oncoming traffic

And God knows they can use it

Bah. I'm just going to assume some special interest doners and NGOs have some ''protests'' in the works that involves stopping and impeding traffic ''legally''

Could shut down an entire intersection if your march hits all the corners of it in a circular route.

What are you gonna do about it? They're stacking the deck in their favor. lolol....

Last edited:

'A new California law allowing pedestrians to legally jaywalk “as long as it is safe to do so,” goes into effect Jan. 1."

and why is it becoming legal?

"Instead of enhancing pedestrian safety, jaywalking laws often ended up allowing cops to racially profile people and mired low-income residents in fines, backers of the new measure say."

when are they going to put the adults back in charge?
Have you ever known anyone ticketed for jaywalking?

It's just a stupid law

Pedestrians walking in front of cars has been ass backwards for decades.
A driver has to maintain a 2,000 pound vehicle, navigating between other 2,000 pound vehicles moving 30mph+ and in reality should have No Responsibility to have to focus on a 160 pound person moving 2mph who chooses to walk out into the road .
Cats hurt you when they hit you, even a dog knows that.

'A new California law allowing pedestrians to legally jaywalk “as long as it is safe to do so,” goes into effect Jan. 1."

"Instead of enhancing pedestrian safety, jaywalking laws often ended up allowing cops to racially profile people and mired low-income residents in fines, backers of the new measure say."

It’s always the fault of thinkers who try to get reckless emoters to act right

meet-joe-black-car-crash.gif

Just saw a TV report.

1. Governor Newsom had previously vetoed the law.

2. Apparently, he was scared into signing it this time.

3. Yes, of course, the most numerous offenders have been of ethnicity X.

a. The poor babies.

4. Get ready for the lucrative lawsuits if one of those poor babies is hit by a driver.

Sounds like a good opportunity to move to Ca and start running over Californians. I mean, if there are no laws for where they can walk and when, then it only follows that I can drive anywhere I want, as well! But what this will actually accomplish is people walking in front of traffic all the time at will making it even harder to ever get anywhere by car in the state!

Have you ever known anyone ticketed for jaywalking?

It's just a stupid law
For the most part it is a stupid law. Where it is not stupid is high traffic areas and area where curves exist that do not allow drivers or pedestrians enough time to judge a possible collision. I have never seen anyone get a ticket for it.

It is a stupid dated law, but using race to stop enforcement is even stupider. Next we will be looking at carjacking, drive by shootings, and armed robbery to see if this applies too.

It is a stupid dated law, but using race to stop enforcement is even stupider. Next we will be looking at carjacking, drive by shootings, and armed robbery to see if this applies too.
I can see how murder investigations could work by race. if they find a half eaten woman in the bushes with bbq sauce on her ass it was probably a white guy. if a three year old gets shot in a drive by probably black. and if your house gets broken into and your kids homework is done it's those pesky Asians.

Well, it helps to speed up the car jacking process. Got to keep the economy moving you know !

Forum List

Back