🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jeb Bush Says He'll Offer Black Voters More Than Just 'Free Stuff' Shades of Mitt Romney.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Jeb Bush Says He'll Offer Black Voters More Than Just 'Free Stuff'
Shades of Mitt Romney.

This is why the GOP will never ever get blacks on board their vessle of hatred and bigotry. First off, I work for a fuckin living, secondly, you want to talk about free shit, lets start with the oil companies, the farm industry, the lazy do nothing GOP congress, Wall Street, mega corporations that pay not taxes and then lets end with the poor saps getting free money a month....200 a month to feed their families Jeb!!

Tell me about oil company "free shit".
The third quarter of 2013 brought more multi-billion dollar profits for the oil and gas industry. So far this year, just six of the largest oil companies recorded more than $82 billion in profits—making it still one of the most lucrative industries in the world. The industry as a whole spends on average $300,000 per day lobbying Congress and employs more than 700 lobbyists, more than one per member of Congress. Not surprisingly, U.S. taxpayers continue to subsidize the oil industry despite their billion-dollar profits.

Profits and Investment Healthy

The oil industry continues to post healthy profits. ExxonMobil reported $7.9 billion in profits during the last quarter, equal to an average of $87 million in profit per day. Chevron and BP both reported close to $5 billion in profits, and Shell earned $4.7 billion. Total S.A. reported $3.7 billion during the third quarter, and ConocoPhillips reported $2.5 billion. So far this year, these six companies have earned more than $82 billion in profits. For a breakdown of the companies’ profits by quarter, see Table 1.

The third quarter of 2013 brought more multi-billion dollar profits for the oil and gas industry. So far this year, just six of the largest oil companies recorded more than $82 billion in profits—making it still one of the most lucrative industries in the world. The industry as a whole spends on average $300,000 per day lobbying Congress and employs more than 700 lobbyists, more than one per member of Congress. Not surprisingly, U.S. taxpayers continue to subsidize the oil industry despite their billion-dollar profits.

The oil industry continues to post healthy profits. ExxonMobil reported $7.9 billion in profits during the last quarter, equal to an average of $87 million in profit per day. Chevron and BP both reported close to $5 billion in profits, and Shell earned $4.7 billion. Total S.A. reported $3.7 billion during the third quarter, and ConocoPhillips reported $2.5 billion. So far this year, these six companies have earned more than $82 billion in profits. For a breakdown of the companies’ profits by quarter, see Table 1.
So, I'll ask again... tell me about oil company "free shit". :slap:

PS - you may flame the ass-fucking farmer all you like, but I'm not going to sit idly by while you spout your "big oil" bullshit. :slap:

Report Shows The Oil Industry Benefits From $5.3 Trillion in Subsidies Annually

What report? :slap:

PS - you may flame the ass-fucking farmer all you like, but I'm not going to sit idly by while you spout your "big oil" bullshit. :slap:

Listen, bitch if you want the facts, which you don't, with your stupid ass, you could google the facts and get them....I will no longer entertain your ignorance...now have a nice fuckin day and fuck off, clown!!

Finally, after nine posts. :slap:

Firstly, this is from "Real Liberal Politics".

Strike one.

Secondly, this industry isn't "driving the Earth’s climate catastrophe". What kind of ignorant fucking statement is that? :dunno:

Nor does it " decimate the Earth’s environment". :lol:

Strike two and three, bitch. :slap:

Fuck me... the more I read that bullshit-infested link, the more I want to puke.

You are just regurgitating the most ignorant Liberal tripe here. Fuck off, idiot.

Finally, after nine posts. :slap:

Firstly, this is from "Real Liberal Politics".

Strike one.

Secondly, this industry isn't "driving the Earth’s climate catastrophe". What kind of ignorant fucking statement is that? :dunno:

Nor does it " decimate the Earth’s environment". :lol:

Strike two and three, bitch. :slap:

Fuck me... the more I read that bullshit-infested link, the more I want to puke.

You are just regurgitating the most ignorant Liberal tripe here. Fuck off, idiot.

Uh, first off, thank you for calling me a Bitch....I can only assume, I'm number 2 in line for that role, since your mother dominates the title....secondly, since when do I give a rats fuck about you, your opinions of me or this rant your on? Again, take the dollar and find somebody that gives a shit about ya...again, I don't.

Forum List

Back