Jeff Bezos would owe $2 billion a year in state taxes if Washington passes wealth tax

I'm from Washington. The state has no authority to assess worldwide total net worth or to access foreign bank accounts or investments for that purpose. If a state taxes income, it is limited to taxing income earned in that state, and no income may be subject to taxation by two different states or countries. These are among certain ironclad treaties and principles of international law among nations that lay and collect income taxes.

i buy audiobooks from amazon. i once dreamt of Bernie scolding me about that: "STOP GIVING MONEY TO JEFF BEZOS!"

Wow that's a lot of fake micro sd cards he has to sell on Amazon to make up that ammount.

What does this have to do with changing offshore money-hiding laws?
You're full of local-schmokel bullshit. Buy local, patronize the local retail boutique shops even if you can't find what you want locally, because all politics is local, because it's all Democrat anyways.

What does this have to do with changing offshore money-hiding laws?
You're full of local-schmokel bullshit. Buy local, patronize the local retail boutique shops even if you can't find what you want locally, because all politics is local, because it's all Democrat anyways.
Are you drunk? Where have I espoused any of this? :laugh:

Bezos can easily avoid wealth taxation by transferring his money to overshore accounts.
There’s a fix coming for that, too.

1612933366751.png

Yeah it's called making everyone else pay except the elite.

*****SMILE*****

:)

1612933914309.png

Most peoples wealth is readily apparent. House, car, land, store, RV, boat, etc,..

How do you tax a hundred million dollars in gold bullion in a secret vault under Bill Gates home?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Bezos can easily avoid wealth taxation by transferring his money to overshore accounts.

This is what most liberal wealthy elites end up doing. The Liberal politicians demonize the wealthy I their calls for higher taxes yet the wealthy know they will not pay. Same with the corporations. They either scale back and/or pass costs on to their customers.

Forum List

Back