Jeff Sessions, on whether James Fields Jr. acted in self-defense or on purpose

If I don't capitulate you're gonna run away again?

That's some stellar logic bruh
You have three more chances to talk about my topic, Jeff Sessions, or you will be declared owned and ignored in this thread.
If my topic is too tough for you to handle, I win.

Come on, gramps. Just two more. Busy Youtubing children's shows? Haha. Dodge baby dodge.

There's nothing to dodge. I linked you to my position. If you choose to ignore it that's on you.
Now hurry up & claim your victory as you parrot everyone else's positions.

I have just forced Grampa to agree with Jeff Sessions that the Trump supporting nazi committed terrorism. I will use your link to reply to every right-winger who denies terrorism. Thanks for being a tool on my side, figuratively and literally. LOL.
Jeez, 1000 comments just to conclude that Jeff Sessions was correct.
You could have just typed, "I love your thread, Ted".

I creased that thread BEFORE sessions took his position. So, it is obvious that YOU have agreed with ME.

As a consolation prize I offer you this however. Need to boost that self esteem...

winternet.jpg

Liberals contend that the white nationalists who killed the woman and injured several people in Charlottsville did it on purpose. Other right-wingers claim that he was just a fleeing a liberal mob accidentally injured those people in the process.

Jeff Sessions just sided with the liberals:
‘Evil Attack’ in Virginia Is Domestic Terrorism, Sessions Says
The investigation is done already? It takes weeks for them to decider the intent of a Muslim yelling alla ackbar but this one is done in a day?

You have three more chances to talk about my topic, Jeff Sessions, or you will be declared owned and ignored in this thread.
If my topic is too tough for you to handle, I win.

Come on, gramps. Just two more. Busy Youtubing children's shows? Haha. Dodge baby dodge.

There's nothing to dodge. I linked you to my position. If you choose to ignore it that's on you.
Now hurry up & claim your victory as you parrot everyone else's positions.

I have just forced Grampa to agree with Jeff Sessions that the Trump supporting nazi committed terrorism. I will use your link to reply to every right-winger who denies terrorism. Thanks for being a tool on my side, figuratively and literally. LOL.
Jeez, 1000 comments just to conclude that Jeff Sessions was correct.
You could have just typed, "I love your thread, Ted".

I creased that thread BEFORE sessions took his position. So, it is obvious that YOU have agreed with ME.

As a consolation prize I offer you this however. Need to boost that self esteem...

View attachment 143607

You agree with Sessions. We stand together against Trump-loving nationalists. That's all that matters.

Liberals contend that the white nationalists who killed the woman and injured several people in Charlottsville did it on purpose. Other right-wingers claim that he was just a fleeing a liberal mob accidentally injured those people in the process.

The investigation is done already? It takes weeks for them to decider the intent of a Muslim yelling alla ackbar but this one is done in a day?
Go say that to conservative USMB member Grampa, who agrees with Sessions.

It took Obama's investigators weeks...

We have a real prosecutor now so the games are over.

Meh who needs courts anymore anyway. Let's all just decide the guilt or innocence, and deal out justice on our own. That /is/ what the protestors and counter protestors decided to do, might as well join them right? [/sarc]

You tell him, conservative Message Board member and ally of mine.

You tell him, conservative Message Board member and ally of mine.
Lol you're goofy

Are you saying this one won't take weeks?

I

Im saying Obama intentionally stalled and omitted the obvious. I have confidence that this administration will not act in the same manner.

I

Im saying Obama intentionally stalled and omitted the obvious. I have confidence that this administration will not act in the same manner.
I

No. You took issue with the duration of that trial. Now you realize that this one will likely take weeks as well.

I

I

No. You took issue with the duration of that trial. Now you realize that this one will likely take weeks as well.
No wonder you need to be led around on a leash. You can't comprehend anything you read seemingly.

Obama liked to call terrorism workplace violence instead of what it was. There are soldiers right now that are ineligible for medical care because of his asinine designations.

Trumps AG on the other hand is persuing the case appropriately right from the start.

I

I

No wonder you need to be led around on a leash. You can't comprehend anything you read seemingly.

Obama liked to call terrorism workplace violence instead of what it was. There are soldiers right now that are ineligible for medical care because of his asinine designations.

Trumps AG on the other hand is persuing the case appropriately right from the start.
Every time you get caught red-handed, you tell the other person he can't read.
You implied this new investigation would be swift. Then you backtracked. You can play your "reading comprehension " all you want. I'll keep catching you red-handed. You failed in 3 threads now.

I

I

Every time you get caught red-handed, you tell the other person he can't read.
You implied this new investigation would be swift. Then you backtracked. You can play your "reading comprehension " all you want. I'll keep catching you red-handed. You failed in 3 threads now.
The only person I tell that to is you because you're either too stupid to understand what others write or you're just being willfully ignorant.

It absolutely is.
It amazes me how some people try to spin or downplay what this guy did.
Oh wait.. it doesnt. It happens all the time. The left and the right are full of fucking shit.
Zero liberals here are saying this guy acted on self defense. Stop implying that. Be smarter.
That's not what he said, idiot. Read it again.
I didn't claim he said it. I claimed he implied it. You just failed. Idiot.
You inferred it, cumgargler.
Oh, YUCK!

It absolutely is.
Oh wait.. it doesnt. It happens all the time. The left and the right are full of fucking shit.
Zero liberals here are saying this guy acted on self defense. Stop implying that. Be smarter.

I think that you deduced that he inferred that he implied it. Do you concur?

It absolutely is.

I think that you deduced that he inferred that he implied it. Do you concur?
Xoooooooooo! <3

Forum List

Back