Jeffery Epstein reportedly arrested for sex trafic

Democrats have been pushing for pedophilia to be the norm for years now.
Actually, it's generally right wing, christian religious groups fighting against State legislation against child marriage.
All those freaking rednecks are related to each other. I'm my own granpaw was a repub favorite song way back
Who’s dressing 7 year olds up as transvestites and parading them around sexual objects?

Democrats.

Actually, it's generally right wing, christian religious groups fighting against State legislation against child marriage.
All those freaking rednecks are related to each other. I'm my own granpaw was a repub favorite song way back

Left Continue Their March to Make Pedophilia Mainstream

The Push to Normalize Pedophilia Continues

Nancy Pelosi Endorses Polygamy and Pedophilia

Who’s dressing 7 year olds up as transvestites and parading them around sexual objects?
Disgusting, right wing christian child beauty pageant moms. Thanks for asking.
BTW Trump is an Epstein pal too. Did he help epstein molest those children?
Clinton took dozens of flights on Epstein’s Lolita Express to his private island.

Without Secret Service
If Bill has to go so be it But to take the scumbag trump down would call for a national holiday

Disgusting, right wing christian child beauty pageant moms. Thanks for asking.
BTW Trump is an Epstein pal too. Did he help epstein molest those children?
Clinton took dozens of flights on Epstein’s Lolita Express to his private island.

Without Secret Service
If Bill has to go so be it But to take the scumbag trump down would call for a national holiday
Any day now!

This is just the beginning of the SHIT STORM coming at the Tards.....

Democrats.
Who slathers a 9 year old boy in make up and a g string to do bump and grind while drunk men shove dollar bills in the string?

Democrats. And they are proud of it too.

and Trump, who was his neighbor in Palm Beach at the time.
One doesnt have to fly on Epstein's planes, when he can just hop on a golf cart to get his kiddy fix...

Can you guys imagine if Trump's name is in that indictment?

Actually, Trump's name IS mentioned. The girl that is bringing charges against Epstein for recruiting her into his sex ring said that she was recruited while she was working at Mar a Lago by Epstein's girlfriend when he was a member there.

The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile

Giuffre, formerly Roberts, claims she was 15 and working as a towel girl at Trump’s posh Palm Beach club when she was recruited nearly two decades ago into sexual slavery by socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, then Epstein’s girlfriend.

Forum List

Back