Jerry Springer Show Biden Family Puts "Shower" Diary Leaker in Jail, Instead of Biden

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Instead of thanking the woman for exposing Biden's preversions she sides with dad, hey if you aren't good enough for your own family, who are you good enough for LOL?

Hunter a gun felon, cooking meth in the WH basement, sleeps with his dead brother's wife, how this pile of dirt family, not half in jail, but in the WHITE HOUSE, will be disbelieved in awe for many future generations to come.

This is not politics. This is the Jerry Springer Show.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

"Ashley Biden, the daughter of President Joe Biden, asked a judge to sentence the woman who stole her diary to prison, an unsealed letter shows.

U.S. District Judge Laura Taylor Swain unsealed the highly emotional letter more than three weeks after sentencing Aimee Harris.

The judge sentenced Harris to one month in federal jail and three months of home detention.

Ashley Biden, the daughter of President Joe Biden, wrote a judge to say she would not attend the criminal sentencing earlier this month of the woman who stole her diary because “it would only increase my pain.”

The highly emotional letter was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Laura Taylor Swain more than three weeks after the judge sentenced Aimee Harris to one month in federal jail and three months of home detention.

“My goal in asking Your Honor to impose a term of incarceration is to ensure that another woman isn’t bullied and shamed like this ever again,” Ashley Biden wrote. “The despair I have often felt will never truly go away. But I ask Your Honor to hold Ms. Harris accountable so that she thinks twice before doing it to someone else.”"

iX7wmRU.png

unnamed-44.jpg

Rumble back-up video

Senator Daines’ niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden pinched her nipple
Senator Daines' niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden pinched her nipple

Facetune_09-03-2021-11-14-28.jpg

E7C7ADsXEAElOgw.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back