Jerusalem to reward Trump by putting his name on train station

Relations between Israel & the United States continue to improve following a somewhat icy relationship fostered by the Obama administration.

To show their thankfulness & appreciation for Donald Trump's courageous and historic leadership; Israelis plan to name a major train station that will ferry locals and tourists alike to prominent Holy sites in bitterly disputed areas.

I am sure that patriotic Americans everywhere will join me in cheering this strengthening of ties to our best friend in the region!

Israel’s transport minister wants to name a new Jerusalem train station after Trump

Good for them. It shows just how drooling, vegetative retarded liberal pond life are when they call Trump "literally Hitler." He's an avid Israel supporter with Jewish grandchildren and a healthy caution about the most Jew-exterminating ideology on Earth called Pisslam; how Hitlerian is that?

The people of Israel show the US just how much Trump's recent Jerusalem embassy announcement means to them.

Is there a time that these two countries have been closer, let alone loved a US president to this extent?!

New Western Wall train station to be named after Trump

A train station that will be built next to the Western Wall will be named after US President Donald Trump.

The decision was made by Transportation Minister Israel Katz, who said: “The Western Wall is the holiest place for the Jewish people, and I decided to name the train station that leads to it after president Trump – following his historic and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.”

ShowImage.ashx

Trump's an idiot, my bet is Mueller will see him behind bars before this is all over.

I definitely agree that jerusalem is Israel's capitol but I think it's a stretch to give much credit to Trump. He was just desperate for a PR move because of his deplorable numbers

Trump's an idiot, my bet is Mueller will see him behind bars before this is all over.

I definitely agree that jerusalem is Israel's capitol but I think it's a stretch to give much credit to Trump. He was just desperate for a PR move because of his deplorable numbers
You are letting your party bias get in the way of reality. Trump just delivered on a promise many past presidents both Democrat and Republican made, but did not follow through. You will be hard pressed to find any Jew, especially Israeli who disagrees with what Trump did.

Is that a remote control device on his head?
That's the president of the USA who just gave the best Christmas / Hannukah gift to all Jews and Christians in US history.
I don´t care what city Israel´s capital is. This is neither my problem nor that one of Christians, Americans and Europeans.
When Trump will start addressing American interests like infrastructure, crime and unemployment?

The people of Israel show the US just how much Trump's recent Jerusalem embassy announcement means to them.

Is there a time that these two countries have been closer, let alone loved a US president to this extent?!

A train station that will be built next to the Western Wall will be named after US President Donald Trump.

The decision was made by Transportation Minister Israel Katz, who said: “The Western Wall is the holiest place for the Jewish people, and I decided to name the train station that leads to it after president Trump – following his historic and brave decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.”

ShowImage.ashx
Is there a time that these two countries have been closer?

Has there ever been a time when the modern state of Israel was not pivotally dependent on U.S. beneficence and protection? The answer to that question and yours is the same. No.

let alone loved a US president to this extent?...New Western Wall train station to be named after Trump

What's love got to do with it? I say nothing. Israeli leaders are as aware of Trump's craving for flattery and its effectiveness in garnering one's way with him as is the rest of the world.

The 51st State of the USA will be~~

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

How do you vote-?

Is that a remote control device on his head?
That's the president of the USA who just gave the best Christmas / Hannukah gift to all Jews and Christians in US history.
I don´t care what city Israel´s capital is. This is neither my problem nor that one of Christians, Americans and Europeans.
When Trump will start addressing American interests like infrastructure, crime and unemployment?
He already has, but this thread isn't about US crime and unemployment.

You are letting your party bias get in the way of reality. Trump just delivered on a promise many past presidents both Democrat and Republican made, but did not follow through. You will be hard pressed to find any Jew, especially Israeli who disagrees with what Trump did.

Oh I'm content with the move regarding Jerusalem and Israel but Trump's still an idiot.

IMHO he's very likely to end up behind bars. It's just a matter of how many other republicans he takes with him. Looks like his son in law will be keeping him company, Flynn ? and a few others so far. So far being the key phrase

Oh I'm content with the move regarding Jerusalem and Israel but Trump's still an idiot.

IMHO he's very likely to end up behind bars. It's just a matter of how many other republicans he takes with him. Looks like his son in law will be keeping him company, Flynn ? and a few others so far. So far being the key phrase
So you grudgingly approve of the move an "idiot who will be behind bars" has made.

When will American Jews realize that the Democratic Party has betrayed them and Israel? I wonder. They stood by while Obama stabbed Israel in the back, repetitively.

Forum List

Back