'JESUS IS COMING': Man yells before fatally stabbing his toddler

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018

Associated Press

Published: August 20, 2018

Updated: August 20, 2018 8:51 AM EDT

LEWISVILLE, Texas — Police in Texas say a man fatally stabbed his 16-month-old son and was shot in the leg by a neighbour who tried to stop the attack.

The stabbing was reported Sunday afternoon in the courtyard of an apartment complex in Lewisville, about 20 miles (32 kilometres) northwest of Dallas. Lewisville Police Capt. Jesse Hunter says the toddler was rushed to a hospital but later died from his wounds.

According to Hunter, witnesses told police that the man carried the child out of an apartment and yelled “Jesus is coming” before the attack.

Dallas TV station KDFW reports that a neighbour watching from a second-floor balcony shot the suspect in the leg, ending the attack. Police say the neighbour will not face any charges.

‘JESUS IS COMING’: Man yells before fatally stabbing his toddler

-----------

What a fucking pathetic nutso .... :(

R.I.P.

No probably a religious fanatic, and evangelical or a fundamentalist.

Associated Press

LEWISVILLE, Texas — Police in Texas say a man fatally stabbed his 16-month-old son and was shot in the leg by a neighbour who tried to stop the attack.

The stabbing was reported Sunday afternoon in the courtyard of an apartment complex in Lewisville, about 20 miles (32 kilometres) northwest of Dallas. Lewisville Police Capt. Jesse Hunter says the toddler was rushed to a hospital but later died from his wounds.

According to Hunter, witnesses told police that the man carried the child out of an apartment and yelled “Jesus is coming” before the attack.

Dallas TV station KDFW reports that a neighbour watching from a second-floor balcony shot the suspect in the leg, ending the attack. Police say the neighbour will not face any charges.

-----------

R.I.P.
wow. next town down the highway from me.

you have to feel for the family and to do that to a child? just damn.

What difference did he think that stabbing an infant would make???

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Associated Press

-----------

R.I.P.

They lied to make christians look bad, thi sis BS the fk yelled Allah. This i what they do in Europe when MSM gets a hold of it they'll fkn lie and say some GOD bd. no it was ALLAH!!!

Unless someone provides evidence that this guy is either an illegal alien or muslim or black -- I am going to chalk this up to mental illness

Forum List

Back