*Jew Lover Am I*

Sorry bout that,

1. I love the Jews.
2. The Jews are G-D's people and I love them.
3. Anyone with me?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think most evangelicals support Israel.

'Christian Zionists believe in the continuing and eternal covenant between God and the Jewish people regarding the Land of Israel. Christian Zionism is further defined as the belief among Christians that the return of the Land of Israel to Jewish dominion and the physical return of the Jewish people to the Land, known as the ingathering of the exiles, are in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

And Hashem your God will bring you to the land that your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will make you more prosperous and more numerous than your fathers. Deuteronomy 30:5'

I think we should carve-out Israel a "homeland" along our southern border.

No more Palestinians to worry about, nobody for Iran to threaten (that means anything), and no more ME issues that matter.

Oh, and our border problem solved and staying solved. ;)

R.f09fd61a1a777dc7d677cb5043ce9b00

I read from Chabad.org almost daily, I have the Zohar, I sent a friend of mine the book Satan: an autobiography, which is a Kabbalistic look at the ego. My wife is Jewish, my boys were bar mitzvah.

Happy Pesach to you and yours

Are you a jew?
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes and No.
2. I can not be grafted into the Jewish Heritage *tree*, without being a Jew, being apart of the Jewish *tree* makes *all* who are *Reborn* this way, those that get grafted into it, thrive in this *New Tree* to them.
3. I'm not a Jew in the Classical sense.
4. I'm a grafted in *New Jew*.
5. It doesn't make me less of a Jew, oh no, I'm a *Reborn Grafted In Jew*.
6. The, *Riches Kind*, in G-D's eyes.
7. There was only a few man, done this way, and it was G-D who did it, I take no credit.
8. There is a long story behind this, what G-D did, some day I will tell it.
9. If ever I give this testimony it will fall on pagan ears, and some known Christians too.
10. Some stories are not for everyone, they are secret as well as they should be.
11. Just that you know, if G-D wanted you, he would find you, and haul you into safety.
12. Happy Good Friday, the day the Lord made.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I think most evangelicals support Israel.

'Christian Zionists believe in the continuing and eternal covenant between God and the Jewish people regarding the Land of Israel. Christian Zionism is further defined as the belief among Christians that the return of the Land of Israel to Jewish dominion and the physical return of the Jewish people to the Land, known as the ingathering of the exiles, are in fulfillment of Biblical prophecy.

And Hashem your God will bring you to the land that your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will make you more prosperous and more numerous than your fathers. Deuteronomy 30:5'

Sorry bout that,

1. You are not far from the truth.
2. Well done.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes and No.
2. I can not be grafted into the Jewish Heritage *tree*, without being a Jew, being apart of the Jewish *tree* makes *all* who are *Reborn* this way, those that get grafted into it, thrive in this *New Tree* to them.
3. I'm not a Jew in the Classical sense.
4. I'm a grafted in *New Jew*.
5. It doesn't make me less of a Jew, oh no, I'm a *Reborn Grafted In Jew*.
6. The, *Riches Kind*, in G-D's eyes.
7. There was only a few man, done this way, and it was G-D who did it, I take no credit.
8. There is a long story behind this, what G-D did, some day I will tell it.
9. If ever I give this testimony it will fall on pagan ears, and some known Christians too.
10. Some stories are not for everyone, they are secret as well as they should be.
11. Just that you know, if G-D wanted you, he would find you, and haul you into safety.
12. Happy Good Friday, the day the Lord made.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So, not Jewish. It's not a maybe, I feel like. It's a simple yes or no, according to defined rules.

I think we should carve-out Israel a "homeland" along our southern border.

No more Palestinians to worry about, nobody for Iran to threaten (that means anything), and no more ME issues that matter.

Oh, and our border problem solved and staying solved. ;)

What makes you think they'd want to move to this clusterfuck?

So, not Jewish. It's not a maybe, I feel like. It's a simple yes or no, according to defined rules.
Sorry bout that,

1. I love the Jews and I love myself, a grafted in Jew.
2. Jews catch a lot of hate, cause others are jealous.
3. Being G-D's chosen people, does that to common humans.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Our feet stood inside your gates, O Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim built up, a city knit together, to which tribes would make pilgrimage, the tribes of Hashem, —as was enjoined upon Yisrael— to praise the name of Hashem. There the thrones of judgment stood, thrones of the house of David. Pray for the well-being of Yerushalayim; “May those who love you be at peace. (Psalms 122: 2-6)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Were you born a Jew from a Jewish mother or did you convert according to Halacha?

Forum List

Back