Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Pollack.

Pete's probably a Polish Jew, which would explain why he bashes Poles, and is sensitive about Jews.

He could be a german or just any Brooklyn person who has visited
the GREENPOINT section of town

Oh please, the Poles in Greenpoint's are in better shape than Jews in Brighton Beach, or the Hasidim Jews of Williamsburg, Borough Park, Crown Heights, Kiryas Joel, Kaiser, New Square, Monsey, Ramapo, etc. etc.

"better shape"? have you ever visited the CIRRHOSIS wards of Woodhull?

Here's a video of NYC Jews doing drugs.

didn't work for me

Jesus isn't necessarily a positive contribution, he also was killed by Jews like Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide.

Jesus is probably the most influential man in history and was a JEW

He was killed by the Italians not the Jews

Didn't Jesus say that it's okay to kill children who spite their parents?
Did he?

Jesus Commanded the Killing of Children who cursed their Parents.

No He didnt. You shouldnt play with books for grownups.

What makes the Bible a book for grownups, exactly?
Haha, that's a good joke.

Stupid Pollack.

Pete's probably a Polish Jew, which would explain why he bashes Poles, and is sensitive about Jews.

Oh please, the Poles in Greenpoint's are in better shape than Jews in Brighton Beach, or the Hasidim Jews of Williamsburg, Borough Park, Crown Heights, Kiryas Joel, Kaiser, New Square, Monsey, Ramapo, etc. etc.
You’d be surprised...Hasidim are paychotic when they get pissed; I took karate with them.
They’re animals and they’re smart.

Did he?

Does your daddy know you’re on the Internetz?

I think Sobie aka Shit4Brains is brave enough to post his own picture and address.
After all, he’s a tough keyboard warrior.

Did he?

There is a reason you cant grasp it.

Stupid Pollack.

You’d be surprised...Hasidim are paychotic when they get pissed; I took karate with them.

Yet, no Jewish boxer as good as Adam Kownacki a Polish boxer.

Besides, that's not what I'm talking about when I state in better shape, I mean Poles in Greenpoint are higher income, and less likely to cause trouble than the Hasidim's on the whole.

Jesus was a Jew, not a Polack

You lose

Jesus isn't necessarily a positive contribution, he also was killed by Jews like Judas Iscariot / Jewish Deicide.

Did he?

Damn boy....that is a reach

Jesus is telling them to follow the Ten Commandments

Stupid Pollack.

Besides, that's not what I'm talking about when I state in better shape, I mean Poles in Greenpoint are higher income, and less likely to cause trouble than the Hasidim's on the whole.
We all know how safe it is for non-Pols to walk through Polish neighborhoods.

Stupid Pollack.

Max Baer

$_3.JPG

Yes, I don't quite grasp how God made Eve from Adam's Rib, or made the World in 7 days.Scientists think it's bizarre too.

Last edited:

Yes, I don't quite grasp how God made Eve from Adam's Rib, or made the World in 7 days, Scientists think it's bizarre too.
Who taught you how to spell?

Yes, I don't quite grasp how God made Eve from Adam's Rib, or made the World in 7 days, Scientists think it's bizarre too.
Where does it say the universe was created in 7 days?

Max Baer

I don't think he's punching much now-a-days, besides he's 25% Jewish.

Max Baer

I’m happy you’re bragging your people are good punchers.

Max Baer

even better at the punch bowl-------

Max Baer

Who taught you English?

Max Baer

Who taught you English?
Try being original rather than pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back