Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youā€™re intelligent when it comes to other topics.
Looks like you can`t answer my question because you are afraid you`'ll look stupid.
We get it...the Jews are responsible for everything evil that ever happened.
Every other religion shits perfection.
Iā€™m sorry to inform you that the RCC caused every civilization on Earth to want to destroy religion.
Of course that had disastrous results.
But you just go on blaming the Jews.
Did I make a factual errors? If so point it out.
Shall I post a history site for you?

Stop acting dumb and study European History...
RCC, Czars and Communism...in that order.
You know...in context and chronological order.
I guess you can't find any factual errors in my earlier post.

Stop making foolish excuses for mass murderers. Russia isn't even a Catholic country.
We understand the Catholic Church has ruled that Jews cannot defend themselves from murderous Arabs.
What happened to instigate the defense?

Looks like you can`t answer my question because you are afraid you`'ll look stupid.
Iā€™m sorry to inform you that the RCC caused every civilization on Earth to want to destroy religion.

Stop making foolish excuses for mass murderers. Russia isn't even a Catholic country.
We understand the Catholic Church has ruled that Jews cannot defend themselves from murderous Arabs.
Catholics and other groups have tried to stop Arabs and Jews from killing each other. Is that so bad?

Catholics and other groups have tried to stop Arabs and Jews from killing each other. Is that so bad?
It depends on the context of the situation.
Mostly itā€™s Catholics who believe Jews have been abandoned by God and donā€™t deserve a homeland.

It depends on the context of the situation.
Mostly itā€™s Catholics who believe Jews have been abandoned by God and donā€™t deserve a homeland.
What's your evidence for this statement? You know many nonCatholics have been critical of the brutality and bigotry so common in Israel.

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?
According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

Also until the Inquisition there were more Jews than Poles worldwide.
How do you know if a Polack has been using a computer?

-- there's whiteout on the screen.​

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?
According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.

it's more fun

Stupid Pollack.

Pete's probably a Polish Jew, which would explain why he bashes Poles, and is sensitive about Jews.

He could be a german or just any Brooklyn person who has visited
the GREENPOINT section of town

Actually my paternal Grand Mother was a pollack, and indeed there may be some Yiddish generations deep, or so it was rumored. No fucks given. I'm an American now. I have no loyalty to the motherlands of all the people in generations past. My mother and father were born here, and at least half of their parents were too. I've had ancestors on my dad's side serve during every conflict since WW1 so I only care about my US citizenship. I can call anyone anything I want, and I damn sure can call out a stupid pollack when I see one.

Or a stupid kraut, wop, chink, spick, spook, carpet pilot, gook....

If I didn't offend someone's heritage there let me know so I can tell you I don't give a fuck.

Americans are also way under-represented on that list on Human Accomplishments, I think only found a few Americans such as Edison, Ben Franklin, Maurice Ewing, Elmer McCullum, Samuel Morse, and Linus Pauling, maybe 1, or 2 I missed perhaps, but not much more.

That's actually a lot worse per capita than Poles, or Jews.

it's more fun

Criticizing Blacks actually makes sense, Poles not really.

Here are some more Jewish ā€œaccomplishmentsā€.

Massacres of helpless civilians: An Interview with Benny Morris
Gaza: 2 Palestinian Children Killed in Israelā€™s Worst Bombing Since 2014 War | Democracy Now!

Founding and promoting an ideology that has killed tens of millions and deprived hundreds of millions of basic freedoms: The Black Book of Communism
Stalins Jews

And letā€™s not forget Harvey Weinstein and company: Harvey Weinstein accuser Lauren Sivan details alleged 'disgusting' encounter to Megyn Kelly

And we can discuss political corruption, financial crimes, the abortion industry...
We wonā€™t bother with the silly fact that the brutally murderous Roman Catholic Church was the stmulus for Communism.
Why do you say that?!

What?
Catholics were always at the fore-front of anti-Communist sentiments, look at how Catholic states like Poland, and Lithuania were fighting Bolsheviks in 1919 - 1920 era, or how Catholic states like Hungary, Slovakia, or Croatia attacked Soviets in 1941, or how Catholic Hungary, and Czechoslovakia attacked Soviets in the 1940's - 1950's revolution, along with Polish Catholic Cursed soldiers, then into Catholic Pole Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to the CIA in the 1970's, or the Polish Catholic priest Jerzy Popieluszko was killed by the Soviet authorities for anti-Soviet sentiments in the 1980's, then onto 1980's Polish Solidarity with Catholic Poles such as Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski propping up Polish Solidarity, and tricking Soviets into attacking Afghanistan the beginning of the end of the Soviet Empire.

What do you do when a Polack throws a grenade at you?

ā€” pull the pin out and toss it back.​

We wonā€™t bother with the silly fact that the brutally murderous Roman Catholic Church was the stmulus for Communism.
Why do you say that?!

What?
Catholics were always at the fore-front of anti-Communist sentiments, look at how Catholic states like Poland, and Lithuania were fighting Bolsheviks in 1919 - 1920 era, or how Catholic states like Hungary, Slovakia, or Croatia attacked Soviets in 1941, or how Catholic Hungary, and Czechoslovakia attacked Soviets in the 1940's - 1950's revolution, along with Polish Catholic Cursed soldiers, then into Catholic Pole Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to the CIA in the 1970's, or the Polish Catholic priest Jerzy Popieluszko was killed by the Soviet authorities for anti-Soviet sentiments in the 1980's, then onto 1980's Polish Solidarity with Catholic Poles such as Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski propping up Polish Solidarity, and tricking Soviets into attacking Afghanistan the beginning of the end of the Soviet Empire.
Out of context, as always.
The RCC was the most brutal regime in history no matter how much bullshit you try to add to the mix.

Here's the thanks for Polish contributions to America through out the ages like Pulaski saving George Washington's Life, and founding American cavalry, or Kosciuszko's engineering of American Revolutionary fortifications at West-Point, Ticonderoga, and Saratoga.
Or
how Gabby Gabreski was the #1 pilot in the U.S.A WW2 European campain, or Matt Urban was one of the most decorated soldiers, or how 4% of America was Polish in WW2, and 8% of the U.S.A armed forces were Polish,
not to mention
Frank Piasecki's dual roter helicopters used for military transports, Kosacki's mine detectors, or Wladyslaw Swiatecki's slip bomb device the best bomb device for planes through-out much of WW2, not
to mention Ryszard Kuklinski, Brzezinski, Pope John Paul II, and Lech Walesa helping the U.S.A dismantle the Cold War Soviet empire.
Then
there Polish heroes rescuing American spies in Iraq in Operation Simoom.

Why do you say that?!

What?
Out of context, as always.
The RCC was the most brutal regime in history no matter how much bullshit you try to add to the mix.

BS. The 7 biggest genocidal regimes weren't Catholic.

1.) The Islamic invaders, and occupiers of India.

2.) The Mongol / Turkic Golden hordes were Shaman, Islamic, and Buddhist.

3.) The British Empire was Protestant, overwhelmingly, although Disraeli was Jewish.

4.) Communist China was mostly Atheist, Confucius, Taoist, and Buddhist etc..

5.) The German Empire was majority Protestant, with some Catholics, Pagans, and Muslim supporters.

6.) The Soviet regime was mostly Atheist, Orthodox, and Jewish.

7) The Japanese empire was mostly Buddhist, Secular, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Here's the thanks for Polish contributions to America through out the ages like Pulaski saving George Washington's Life, and founding American cavalry, or Kosciuszko's engineering of American Revolutionary fortifications at West-Point, Ticonderoga, and Saratoga.
Or
how Gabby Gabreski was the #1 pilot in the U.S.A WW2 European campain, or Matt Urban was one of the most decorated soldiers, or how 4% of America was Polish in WW2, and 8% of the U.S.A armed forces were Polish,
not to mention
Frank Piasecki's dual roter helicopters used for military transports, Kosacki's mine detectors, or Wladyslaw Swiatecki's slip bomb device the best bomb device for planes through-out much of WW2, not
to mention Ryszard Kuklinski, Brzezinski, Pope John Paul II, and Lech Walesa helping the U.S.A dismantle the Cold War Soviet empire.
Then
Why did the Polack think his wife was trying to kill him?

ā€” Because he found a bottle of polish remover on her dresser.​

Or
not to mention
Then

Too dumb for words, you're truly a primitive.

Jews don't seem to understand cause, and effect very well, Jews for starters killed more Arabs than vice-versa, but Jews have also stolen Israel from Arabs since 1948, and can't grasp why people criticize them, gee why is it so hard to see?

Or
not to mention
Then

Too dumb for words, you're truly a primitive.
How do you know if youā€™re standing in front of a Polish firing squad?

ā€” They are standing in a circle.​

little i know about Jews / Israelis is that even with their small numbers they kick 'ayrab' azz pretty nicely . In modern warfare since ww2 i think that the Jews / Israelis kick azz better than the Poles did in WW2 Sob .

You're delusional if you think Germans, and Russians are equal to Arabs like Egypt, Iraq, and Jordan etc. etc.

Besides, warfare isn't much importance to Human accomplishment, if anything it's often more of a detriment.

Although, in self defense, Jan III Sobieski was extremely important for saving Europe from Islamic Ottoman Turks invaders.

Might always makes right. And when it doesn't have to, that's because might has carved out a civilizational shelter for the thinker to think without fear of outside might (violence) lopping off his head. Only the warrior lays the foundation for the safe space fishbowls of civilization. So easy to dismiss such truth in times of peace, or from the safety of the soldier provided civilizational aquarium. No one loves a soldier until the enemy has kicked in their front door.

Oh, and why beat up on the Jews? They're damn fun to hang out with, and in battles of wits, are chess masters. Hatred of any people is like tying a 200 pound weight around your neck before jumping into the ocean. Makes treading water much harder than it ever needs to be.

it's more fun

Criticizing Blacks actually makes sense, Poles not really.

I like blacks------Spanish and English land owners HOOKED them
on rum-------What's the polack excuse for WODKE??

Why do you say that?!

I'm decent enough to admit to Catholic genocides, which include the Belgian Congo Genocide by King Leopold, or the Napoleonic Wars, the Spanish Colonialism of Latin America, the Spanish Inquisition, or the Crusades.

However, we're talking 2 - 10 million in the Belgian Congo, maybe 4- 6 in the Napoleonic Wars, maybe 8 - 15 million from Spanish colonialism (Although half might be by disease), maybe 5,000 - 200,000 in the Spanish Inquistion, and maybe 1 - 2 million in the Crusades.

Now compare to 80 - 400 million killed by Muslims in India.

Now compare to Communist China killing 40 - 80 million.

Now compare to Mongols killing 30 - 60 million in the Golden Horde + Timur Conquests etc.

Now compare to 30 - 60 million killed by Protestant British in India + Jewish Disraeli.

Now compare to Protestant majority Germans killing 30 - 60 million in 2 World Wars.

Now compare to Soviets killing 40 - 60 million.

Now compare to Buddhist / Secular Japan killing 15 - 25 million in World War 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back