Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thread where Sob shows his jealousy of Jews. Just what this forum needed. :290968001256257790-final:

How do you sink a Polish Battleship?
You put it in the water

The New Polish navy has glass bottom boats, to see to the old Polish navy.

Polacks are so stupid

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.
What do you do when a Polack throws a grenade at you?

— pull the pin out and toss it back.​
That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

The Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's, and the African American IQ was 85 in the 1970's.

Leave it to very, very dumb Liberals to think that Poles are dumb, but African Americans are equal.

I think the common-Liberal is a major dumb savage, you can tell they're hardly even Human.
Why do Polacks throw grenades without pulling the pins first?
They must be pretty stupid

Liberals like you must be awfully dumb, if you can't comprehend facts, and instead rely on fictional stories, and fictional jokes.

As I stated, Liberals are hardly even Human, for the most part.

I have some Democrats in my family, and they're nothing like you bonkers ones on this board, as they're anti-Illegal, anti-Muslim refugees, anti-Abortion, they just happen to believe that unions, and social programs help people, and Neocon wars, and Wall-street do not.

There is no such thing as a Polish joke
They are all true stories

Polacks are so stupid

Q: How do you get a one-armed Polak out of a tree?
A: Wave to him.

Polacks are so stupid

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.
All those guys such except maybe for the first 2.

Another thread where Sob shows his jealousy of Jews. Just what this forum needed. :290968001256257790-final:

Americans are usually dumb, just look at how many on this forum prefer Jewish anti-Christians over Polish Catholic's.

When it's Jews who did the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty bombing, Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg's treason over Nuclear events, and Jonathan Polllard spy event against the U.S.A.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Karlowicz is great too.

Americans are usually dumb, just look at how many on this forum prefer Jewish anti-Christians over Polish Catholic's.

When it's Jews who did the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty bombing, Julius, and Ethel Rosenberg's treason over Nuclear events, and Jonathan Polllard spy event against the U.S.A.
Still better than Polacks. Why are you so jealous of Jews? They steal your bike?

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Who?

Got any in the last 100 years?

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Karlowicz is great too.

Total drivel. Has Poland ever had a real rock band?

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

The Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's, and the African American IQ was 85 in the 1970's.

Leave it to very, very dumb Liberals to think that Poles are dumb, but African Americans are equal.

I think the common-Liberal is a major dumb savage, you can tell they're hardly even Human.

Liberals like you must be awfully dumb, if you can't comprehend facts, and instead rely on fictional stories, and fictional jokes.

I have some Democrats in my family, and they're nothing like you bonkers ones on this board, as they're anti-Illegal, anti-Muslim refugees, anti-Abortion, they just happen to believe that unions, and social programs help people, and Neocon wars, and Wall-street do not.
How many Polacks does it take to change a light bulb?

— 4. One to hold the light bulb while his 3 sisters spin him.​

Still better than Polacks. Why are you so jealous of Jews? They steal your bike?

I think Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to America as a citizen of Poland vs Rosenberg's exposing American secrets to Soviets as American citizens, says it all.

I think the reason why Britain, and Germany have had a good deal of smart people, is only because they dumped all they're simpletons off on the U.S.A, leaving behind a concentration of the smart ones all in one spot.

This Polak came home one day from work, hung up his coat, took
off his hat and walked into his bedroom shouting "honey I am home!"
What should he see but his best friend in bed with his wife.
Infuriated, he rushed to the cupboard, pulled out his gun and put it
to his head. His wife started laughing.
"Don't laugh!" he screams. "You're next!"

Polacks are so stupid

I think Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to America as a citizen of Poland vs Rosenberg's exposing American secrets to Soviets as American citizens, says it all.

I think the reason why Britain, and Germany have had a good deal of smart people, is only because they dumped all they're simpletons off on the U.S.A, leaving behind a concentration of the smart ones all in one spot.
Ya, the USA is so dumb, please remind me again when Poland, Britain and Germany landed on the moon?

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

How many Polacks does it take to change a light bulb?

— 4. One to hold the light bulb while his 3 sisters spin him.​
Doesn't a fourth sister suck his cock while he's changing the bulb?

Did you hear about the Polish Admiral who wanted to be burried at sea
when he died? Five sailors died digging his grave.

Polacks are so stupid

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Karlowicz is great too.

What are you smoking?
Everything from Classic rock like Lady Pank, Kult, Tomasz Nieman, Tadeusz Wozniak,and Budka Suflera, to modern Rock classics like Wilki, Myslowitz, Akurat, Coma, and Czeslaw Spiewa.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Karlowicz is great too.

What are you smoking?
Everything from Classic rock like Lady Pank, Kult, Tomasz Nieman, Tadeusz Wozniak,and Budka Suflera, to modern Rock classics like Wilki, Myslowitz, Akurat, Coma, and Czeslaw Spiewa.

Who?!

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Karlowicz is great too.

What are you smoking?

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back