Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that?!
You’re intelligent when it comes to other topics.
Looks like you can`t answer my question because you are afraid you`'ll look stupid.
We get it...the Jews are responsible for everything evil that ever happened.
Every other religion shits perfection.
I’m sorry to inform you that the RCC caused every civilization on Earth to want to destroy religion.
Of course that had disastrous results.
But you just go on blaming the Jews.

What?
Catholics were always at the fore-front of anti-Communist sentiments, look at how Catholic states like Poland, and Lithuania were fighting Bolsheviks in 1919 - 1920 era, or how Catholic states like Hungary, Slovakia, or Croatia attacked Soviets in 1941, or how Catholic Hungary, and Czechoslovakia attacked Soviets in the 1940's - 1950's revolution, along with Polish Catholic Cursed soldiers, then into Catholic Pole Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to the CIA in the 1970's, or the Polish Catholic priest Jerzy Popieluszko was killed by the Soviet authorities for anti-Soviet sentiments in the 1980's, then onto 1980's Polish Solidarity with Catholic Poles such as Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski propping up Polish Solidarity, and tricking Soviets into attacking Afghanistan the beginning of the end of the Soviet Empire.
Out of context, as always.
The RCC was the most brutal regime in history no matter how much bullshit you try to add to the mix.

sobie posted that there were NO POLES-----to people in that area of the world
BECAME ROMAN CATHOLICS------he's right!!!!!!!!

Looks like you can`t answer my question because you are afraid you`'ll look stupid.
I’m sorry to inform you that the RCC caused every civilization on Earth to want to destroy religion.
Did I make a factual errors? If so point it out.
Shall I post a history site for you?

Stop acting dumb and study European History...
RCC, Czars and Communism...in that order.
You know...in context and chronological order.

I'm decent enough to admit to Catholic genocides, which include the Belgian Congo Genocide by King Leopold, or the Napoleonic Wars, the Spanish Colonialism of Latin America, the Spanish Inquisition, or the Crusades.

However, we're talking 2 - 10 million in the Belgian Congo, maybe 4- 6 in the Napoleonic Wars, maybe 8 - 15 million from Spanish colonialism (Although half might be by disease), maybe 5,000 - 200,000 in the Spanish Inquistion, and maybe 1 - 2 million in the Crusades.

Now compare to 80 - 400 million killed by Muslims in India.

Now compare to Communist China killing 40 - 80 million.

Now compare to Mongols killing 30 - 60 million in the Golden Horde + Timur Conquests etc.

Now compare to 30 - 60 million killed by Protestant British in India + Jewish Disraeli.

Now compare to Protestant majority Germans killing 30 - 60 million in 2 World Wars.

Now compare to Soviets killing 40 - 60 million.

Now compare to Buddhist / Secular Japan killing 15 - 25 million in World War 2.

sheeeesh ----no matter how much they TRY and how "well" motivated---polacks
cannot even manage to pull off a decent genocide

Did I make a factual errors? If so point it out.
Shall I post a history site for you?

Stop acting dumb and study European History...
RCC, Czars and Communism...in that order.
You know...in context and chronological order.
I guess you can't find any factual errors in my earlier post.

Stop making foolish excuses for mass murderers. Russia isn't even a Catholic country.
We understand the Catholic Church has ruled that Jews cannot defend themselves from murderous Arabs.
What happened to instigate the defense?

Jews don't seem to understand cause, and effect very well, Jews for starters killed more Arabs than vice-versa, but Jews have also stolen Israel from Arabs since 1948, and can't grasp why people criticize them, gee why is it so hard to see?

from where do you get your stats? Try counting up the dead STARTING
WITH THE CAREER OF THE RAPIST MURDERING DOG OF MECCA----and
then consider the land and wealth confiscation

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

Also until the Inquisition there were more Jews than Poles worldwide.
How do you know if a Polack has been using a computer?

-- there's whiteout on the screen.​

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.

it's more fun

Criticizing Blacks actually makes sense, Poles not really.

I like blacks------Spanish and English land owners HOOKED them
on rum-------What's the polack excuse for WODKE??

You're very dumb, even for a Jew.

As if Brownsville, Brooklyn filled with Blacks is safer, and nicer than Greenpoint, Brooklym, filled with Poles?

Greenpoint's pretty safe, unlike Brownsville.

Oh, and keep in mind Brownsville was always NYC's most troubled neighborhood, even when it was Jewish, and the Jewish dominated, and founded gang Murder INC ran the streets of Brownsville.

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?
According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

This list includes all accomplishments since the beginning of time, Jews have a 2,000 year head-start over Poles considering that.

What a tolerant Liberal you are, it's amazing how many Liberals who fight for Black rights will take swipes at Polish people.
What do you do when a Polack throws a grenade at you?

— pull the pin out and toss it back.​
That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

What?
Catholics were always at the fore-front of anti-Communist sentiments, look at how Catholic states like Poland, and Lithuania were fighting Bolsheviks in 1919 - 1920 era, or how Catholic states like Hungary, Slovakia, or Croatia attacked Soviets in 1941, or how Catholic Hungary, and Czechoslovakia attacked Soviets in the 1940's - 1950's revolution, along with Polish Catholic Cursed soldiers, then into Catholic Pole Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to the CIA in the 1970's, or the Polish Catholic priest Jerzy Popieluszko was killed by the Soviet authorities for anti-Soviet sentiments in the 1980's, then onto 1980's Polish Solidarity with Catholic Poles such as Lech Walesa, Pope John Paul II, and Polish Catholic Jesuit Zbigniew Brzezinski propping up Polish Solidarity, and tricking Soviets into attacking Afghanistan the beginning of the end of the Soviet Empire.
The RCC was the most brutal regime in history no matter how much bullshit you try to add to the mix.

Poles / Wends presumably arrived in Central-Europe in the 600's, and were scattered Lechite tribes, it's not until Mieszko I the Polan united various Lechite tribes into modern Poland under Catholicism in 966, and onward, that modern Poles can be understood, or founded.

it's more fun

As if Brownsville, Brooklyn filled with Blacks is safer, and nicer than Greenpoint, Brooklym, filled with Poles?

Oh, and keep in mind Brownsville was always NYC's most troubled neighborhood, even when it was Jewish, and the Jewish dominated, and founded gang Murder INC ran the streets of Brownsville.

ROFLMAO I lived in Brownsville for one year and THEN moved---
as a single mother, to a Chassidic neighborhood. Lots of people
in my new place had ROOTS in Brownsville------very safe people.
You should try to ignore the BS spouted by your catechism whore and---
and talk to friend SLIWA

What?

Poles / Wends presumably arrived in Central-Europe in the 600's, and were scattered Lechite tribes, it's not until Mieszko I the Polan united various Lechite tribes into modern Poland under Catholicism in 966, and onward, that modern Poles can be understood, or founded.

who introduced the WODKE?

Pierogies is over-rated. All my working life----I have worked in large hospitals---the
ones that get the MOB HITS for autopsy------my first job got me in the know about weighted bodies dredged out of the Passaic river ( it was featured in "the godfather") ------ODESSA MAFIA? where do their mob hits get dissected?-----Santa's workshop?
sheeeesh six poles and five jews----------and what is the world population of Poles? --------you left out a very important jew-----Jesus ben Josef of galilee

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

The Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's, and the African American IQ was 85 in the 1970's.

Leave it to very, very dumb Liberals to think that Poles are dumb, but African Americans are equal.

I think the common-Liberal is a major dumb savage, you can tell they're hardly even Human.

it's more fun

and talk to friend SLIWA

Haha, Brownsville's murder rate tops the charts in NYC, along with Huntspoint, and Melrose etc. in the South Bronx.

You're definitely very, very illogical, to say the very least.

In the 1980's - 1990's when NYC's murder rate was super-high, Brownsville was like East Saint Louis, or Chicago's Southside or worse.

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

The Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's, and the African American IQ was 85 in the 1970's.

Leave it to very, very dumb Liberals to think that Poles are dumb, but African Americans are equal.

I think the common-Liberal is a major dumb savage, you can tell they're hardly even Human.

the human brain STARTS OUT EXACTLY THE SAME across the board-----
IQ tests are subject to environmental factors----------jerk.... -----uhm-----
call me PROFESSOR---my field is neuroscience. The polish wodke soaked
braint------ain't no 109

it's more fun

and talk to friend SLIWA

Haha, Brownsville's murder rate tops the charts in NYC, along with Huntspoint, and Melrose etc. in the South Bronx.

In the 1980's - 1990's when NYC's murder rate was super-high, Brownsville was like East Saint Louis, or Chicago's Southside or worse.

yes-----in the 1990s----when I lived there-------it has MUCH IMPROVED-----
but pierogis is still pierogis and greenpoint live is cirrhotic

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

Why wasn't Jesus born in Poland?

— Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin.​

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

braint------ain't no 109

Even Poland, China, Hungary, Estonia etc. during the Communist years of near-famine, and severe oppression approached 99 - 100 IQ's, while the same era Black-Americans scored a 85 IQ, there's definitely nothing environmental that could explain that away.

Heck, in 2015 PISA scores Estonia reached #1 in Europe, and there's no way Estonians are in better shape environmentally than Western Europe.

So, absolutely there's biological, and cultural factors too, it can't be just environment.

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

braint------ain't no 109

Even Poland, China, Hungary, Estonia etc. during the Communist years of near-famine, and severe oppression approached 99 - 100 IQ's, while the same era Black-Americans scored a 85 IQ, there's definitely nothing environmental that could explain that away.

Heck, in 2015 PISA scores Estonia reached #1 in Europe, and there's no way Estonians are in better shape environmentally than Western Europe.

So, absolutely there's biological, and cultural factors too, it can't be just environment.

do you have ANY idea HOW WHO (poetry) ---"who" is the WORLD HEALTH
ORGANIZATION gets its stats? I will help you, polack, dear. The countries
contrive and report THEIR OWN-------with an emphasis on "their own" and
"contrive" for DECADES Saudi Arabia reported "NO HIV"------even the muslim docs laughed

and talk to friend SLIWA

yes-----in the 1990s----when I lived there-------it has MUCH IMPROVED-----
but pierogis is still pierogis and greenpoint live is cirrhotic

51361268.png

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

Why do Polacks throw grenades without pulling the pins first?
They must be pretty stupid

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

braint------ain't no 109

do you have ANY idea HOW WHO (poetry) ---"who" is the WORLD HEALTH
ORGANIZATION gets its stats? I will help you, polack, dear. The countries
contrive and report THEIR OWN-------with an emphasis on "their own" and
"contrive" for DECADES Saudi Arabia reported "NO HIV"------even the muslim docs laughed

The IQ studies are actual studies not government reporting, and have been by Rindermann's, or Richard Lynn's analysis.

That’s funny

Polacks are so stupid

Why do Polacks throw grenades without pulling the pins first?
They must be pretty stupid

Liberals like you must be awfully dumb, if you can't comprehend facts, and instead rely on fictional stories, and fictional jokes.

As I stated, Liberals are hardly even Human, for the most part.

I have some Democrats in my family, and they're nothing like you bonkers ones on this board, as they're anti-Illegal, anti-Muslim refugees, anti-Abortion, they just happen to believe that unions, and social programs help people, and Neocon wars, and Wall-street do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back