Jewish accomplishments over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you smoking?
Everything from Classic rock like Lady Pank, Kult, Tomasz Nieman, Tadeusz Wozniak,and Budka Suflera, to modern Rock classics like Wilki, Myslowitz, Akurat, Coma, and Czeslaw Spiewa.

Who?

Western Europeans seem much more like Negroid's than Poles, relying on what's popular to be best, looking like dumb doof's, they both have much curlier hair, and much more violent, aggressive temperaments too.

Black music.......Jazz, the Blues, Soul, Hip Hop
Is renowned around the world

Polish music.......Polka
Is laughed at

As I said to you previously, the Polka is Czech in origins.

You are a major simpleton, at best.

You can be told things, and you don't further your intellect by research, or facts.

You're a sort of more bestial savage kind of Human, and exactly why I support a peaceful eugenics programs to make sure people like you aren't born in the future.

Stupid Poles can’t even create their own music
They have to mimick others

Blacks are creative in music, Poles just copy

Yeah, those stupid Poles inventing Mazurkas, Polanais, Krakowiak, and pioneering electronic music with Kotonski, and Hip-Hop with Jarema Stepowski, Metal with Breakout etc.

Last edited:
Another thread where Sob shows his jealousy of Jews. Just what this forum needed. :290968001256257790-final:

Sobieski knows he is inferior to blacks and Jews

That is why he starts these threads

Another thread where Sob shows his jealousy of Jews. Just what this forum needed. :290968001256257790-final:

You're a massive dumb-ass, yeah Blacks have beat Poles in science like Copernicus, or Marie Curie Sklodowska, or in Music like Chopin, or Penderecki, or in the Arts like Ziolkowski, or Beksinski etc, etc.

According to the book Human Accomplishments there's only 5 people I spot as having Jewish heritages being the most important Western Intellectuals, being Einstein, Spinoza, Ehrlich, Niels Bohr, and Mendolsohn.

We know Niels Bohr, was a partial Jew, not a full one.

Human Accomplishment - Wikipedia

There's just 6 people on the list of Polish origins, being Copernicus, Marie Curie, Chopin, Stravinsky, Hevelius, and Dostoyevsky.

So, to say in historical terms Jews have accomplished much more than Poles, seems to be bogus.

To say that Jews accomplished much more than Germans, Anglos, Scots, or French is way bogus.

That's not to say I don't have my own issues about this list, I do think Nikola Tesla should have been at least in the top 3 for Technology, and the list of Technology should have also had people like Korolev, Ciolkowski, and Wernher Von Braun for their rocket tech.
I don't even know how Alfred Nobel made the technology list, but Nikola Tesla didn't.

So you went through a book and were able to decide who was Jewish?

Is someone's religion that important to you for some reason?

What is that reason?

Don't be shy and regressive, say it :)

If you haven't noticed there's tons of articles on the web promoting Jewish scientists as the best, and Jewish high IQ's.

Yet, I think it's highly exaggerated.

Also note that most Jews on this forum mock Poles as dumb, and blame Poland for the Holocaust.

I mean, gee how smart are Jews if they can't figure out that Germans were the overwhelming perps of the Holocaust?

Don't get me started how so many Jews vote, and throw money at Democrats, even though Democrats tend to be more pro-Muslim, and more anti-Israel.

Not that I blame Democrats all the way there, but it doesn't seem logical at all for Jews to support Democrats, what-so-ever.

You're a massive dumb-ass, yeah Blacks have beat Poles in science like Copernicus, or Marie Curie Sklodowska, or in Music like Chopin, or Penderecki, or in the Arts like Ziolkowski, or Beksinski etc, etc.

Learn to read you stupid Polack

I said blacks and Jews are superior to YOU

Karlowicz is great too.
Total drivel. Has Poland ever had a real rock band?

What are you smoking?
Everything from Classic rock like Lady Pank, Kult, Tomasz Nieman, Tadeusz Wozniak,and Budka Suflera, to modern Rock classics like Wilki, Myslowitz, Akurat, Coma, and Czeslaw Spiewa.

Who?!

Why would American radio play Polish songs?

I mean just look at the anti-Polish sentiments all over this thread.

I mean the American radio will play Spanish garbage like Danza Kuduro in Spanish, but not Wilki a Polish rock piece in English?

American and British bands have global followings

Who the fuk ever heard of those Polack bands?

Poland's Classical scene, and Metal scenes are some of the best ones in the World.

My guess is Poles are #2 behind Germans in Classical composers, and #3 in Death metal behind the U.S.A, and Sweden, perhaps #1, or #2 now in Black-Metal, or maybe tied, or equal with Norway, or Ukraine.

Although I actually like Polish Death-Metal over Swedish ones, excluding Arch Enemy.

I think maybe Blacks are superior over you.

If someone is told twice that the Polka is Czech, and repeats it's Polish for a 3rd time, they must be not just incredibly dumb, but also primitive, and bull-headed.

Still better than Polacks. Why are you so jealous of Jews? They steal your bike?

I think Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to America as a citizen of Poland vs Rosenberg's exposing American secrets to Soviets as American citizens, says it all.

I think the reason why Britain, and Germany have had a good deal of smart people, is only because they dumped all they're simpletons off on the U.S.A, leaving behind a concentration of the smart ones all in one spot.
Ya, the USA is so dumb, please remind me again when Poland, Britain and Germany landed on the moon?

Werhner Von Braun put a man on the Moon, he was an Eastern German from Polish majority city Poznan, in fact he was a little Polish for sure, being related to Polish King Mieszko, and also having a Polish origins surname of Von Gostkowski.

One thing is for sure though, Werhner Von Braun did what he did because of Polish - Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski's formulation of rocket theories in science.
Who’s that, college dropout?

Hey, I made the Dean's List in college for good grades.
Either the Dean felt sorry for you, your father had some input on that or you really fucked up your life post college.

I think Ryszard Kuklinski exposing Soviet secrets to America as a citizen of Poland vs Rosenberg's exposing American secrets to Soviets as American citizens, says it all.

I think the reason why Britain, and Germany have had a good deal of smart people, is only because they dumped all they're simpletons off on the U.S.A, leaving behind a concentration of the smart ones all in one spot.
Ya, the USA is so dumb, please remind me again when Poland, Britain and Germany landed on the moon?

Werhner Von Braun put a man on the Moon, he was an Eastern German from Polish majority city Poznan, in fact he was a little Polish for sure, being related to Polish King Mieszko, and also having a Polish origins surname of Von Gostkowski.

One thing is for sure though, Werhner Von Braun did what he did because of Polish - Russian Konstantin Ciolkowski's formulation of rocket theories in science.

Either the Dean felt sorry for you, your father had some input on that or you really fucked up your life post college.

I saw the letter from the Dean putting me on the Dean's List, also I designed some posters for some clubs in college, also keep in mind I was in high placement Arts since Elementary school, and often made the Honor roll in public schools.

I also tested a 124 IQ, with normal Verbal skills, and very high Spatial ability.

I saw the letter from the Dean putting me on the Dean's List, also keep in mind I was in high placement Arts since Elementary school, and often made the Honor roll in public schools.
When did you fuck up your life?

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.

if poles did not like their music------they would find a putative----GREAT, GREAT, GREAT jewish grandma. PS----HANDEL was jewish----I never heard of some
of the guys on your list------AND A PLAYED BOTH PIANO AND VIOLIN <<sorta>>> chopin was a Nazi prig

I saw the letter from the Dean putting me on the Dean's List, also I designed some posters for some clubs in college, also keep in mind I was in high placement Arts since Elementary school, and often made the Honor roll in public schools.

I also tested a 124 IQ, with normal Verbal skills, and very high Spatial ability.

mazel tov ------I was ALWAYS on the honor roll in public school----sheeeesh
"public school" Dick, Jane, and Sally ----and then high school----sheeesh--
more Dick Jane and Sally

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Composers of Polish heritage are far better, including Chopin, Stravinsky, Shostakovich, Gorecki, Penderecki, Lutosławski,Szymanowski, Glinka, Panufnik, Wojciech Kilar, Paderewski, Taddeusz Baird,Moniuszko, Karlowitz, Bacewicz,, Wieniawski, and Stokowski.

if poles did not like their music------they would find a putative----GREAT, GREAT, GREAT jewish grandma. PS----HANDEL was jewish----I never heard of some
of the guys on your list------AND A PLAYED BOTH PIANO AND VIOLIN <<sorta>>> chopin was a Nazi prig

Source for Handel being Jewish?

If anything Polish, and German roots influenced Ashkenazi composers, and scientists, there's a reason Arabs (True Semites) aren't producing anything like this.

I saw the letter from the Dean putting me on the Dean's List, also keep in mind I was in high placement Arts since Elementary school, and often made the Honor roll in public schools.
When did you fuck up your life?

I never wanted to sit-still behind a desk, I know considering Jews are usually low-energy nerds they can handle it, but I simply can-not way too boring.

Besides, I invested my college money into mutual funds, I think they're worth 80K now.

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

Chopin was a Nazi pig?
How do you explain that one?

I've never heard this, although I know Wagner was a bit of an anti-Semite, and also was the favorite composer of the Nazis.

Anyways, my IQ is higher than typical Blacks, or Jews, as is my Artistic talent.
I also tend to be more physically power, tall, and muscular than typical Blacks, or Jews.

Here's some Art paintings I did mostly around the age of 18.

I'm also presumably better looking at 32, than most Blacks, or Jews too.

Screenshot 2018-07-29 at 3.25.42 PM - Edited.png

Screenshot 2018-07-28 at 9.14.16 PM.png

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

If anything Polish, and German roots influenced Ashkenazi composers, and scientists, there's a reason Arabs (True Semites) aren't producing anything like this.

wrong again----the roots of PRESENT DAY jewish music can be traced back
to the "LEVITES" of the Temple in Jerusalem. Lots of jewish composers use
lots of very old temple stuff----stuff still being used by non "Ashkenazi" jews---
of which there is a HUGE BODY

I think maybe Blacks are superior over you.

If someone is told twice that the Polka is Czech, and repeats it's Polish for a 3rd time, they must be not just incredibly dumb, but also primitive, and bull-headed.

Polacks are too stupid to invent even a lame form of music like Polka

But they mimick it and actually “like” it

Anyways, my IQ is higher than typical Blacks, or Jews, as is my Artistic talent.
I also tend to be more physically power, tall, and muscular than typical Blacks, or Jews.

Here's some Art paintings I did mostly around the age of 18.

I'm also presumably better looking at 32, than most Blacks, or Jews too.

View attachment 217122
View attachment 217123

I have read your posts
There is no question you are inferior to both blacks and Jews

Jewish Composers

George Gershwin
Irving Berlin
Felix Mendelssohn
Leonard Bernstein

wrong again----the roots of PRESENT DAY jewish music can be traced back
to the "LEVITES" of the Temple in Jerusalem. Lots of jewish composers use
lots of very old temple stuff----stuff still being used by non "Ashkenazi" jews---
of which there is a HUGE BODY

Ashkenazi Levites are mostly R1a haplogroup like Poles, and Russians, although a different variant more similar to Iranians.

Actually, this seems to support that Jews were probably a Indo-European tribe like Iranians, or Armenians in the Near-East / Mid -East who got absorbed by Semites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back