🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish Anti-Defamation League Unfairly Attacks Trump Over South Africa

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
ADL skewers Trump for tweet on white South African conspiracy theory

Recently, Trump expressed concern with the plight of millions of white South Africans who are victims of government sanctioned genocide against them -- it goes beyond land seizures of farm lands -- whites in general are being slaughtered all across South Africa for the hundreds of thousands -- So Trump was rightly justified in his concern, hopefully Pompeo will look into this crisis and take swift action.

However, the ADL attacked Trump for his heroic comments saying it was "extremely disturbing that the President of the United States echoed a longstanding and false white supremacist claim that South Africa’s white farmers are targets of large-scale, racially-motivated killings by South Africa’s black majority.”

I don't quite understand why the ADL will take the side of the people who are committing genocide, given their history with genocide, but I am assume they are more beholden to their liberal doctrine than human rights. Hopefully Trump will impose sanctions on South Africa immediately, but I wonder if any here would be opposed to possible military intervention on behalf of the white citizens who are being slaughtered by a truly one of the most racist governments we may have ever seen -- the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up.

Recently, Trump expressed concern with the plight of millions of white South Africans who are victims of government sanctioned genocide against them -- it goes beyond land seizures of farm lands -- whites in general are being slaughtered all across South Africa for the hundreds of thousands -- So Trump was rightly justified in his concern, hopefully Pompeo will look into this crisis and take swift action.

However, the ADL attacked Trump for his heroic comments saying it was "extremely disturbing that the President of the United States echoed a longstanding and false white supremacist claim that South Africa’s white farmers are targets of large-scale, racially-motivated killings by South Africa’s black majority.”

I don't quite understand why the ADL will take the side of the people who are committing genocide, given their history with genocide, but I am assume they are more beholden to their liberal doctrine than human rights. Hopefully Trump will impose sanctions on South Africa immediately, but I wonder if any here would be opposed to possible military intervention on behalf of the white citizens who are being slaughtered by a truly one of the most racist governments we may have ever seen -- the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up.

Because these guys are small part of the white population is South Africa.

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging - Wikipedia

The sad thing is that any moves by the ANC to start really appropriating property will just swell the ranks of the AWB.

In other news: troll boys posts another troll flamebait thread

Pictures at 11

Last edited:
In other news: troll boys posts another troll flamebait thread

Pictures at 11

Why is it a troll bait thread? Is it because the ADL is Jewish so you don't want to agree with the OP article? If the ADL were Black you would agree of course yes no?

The ADL is a bunch of self-hating wealthy people born to a woman who happened to be a Jew.
Notice I don’t say Jewish.

They are an Anti-White Anti-Christian Organisation the same as the SPLC, they HATE Whites and HATE Christians, this is why they are vomiting up that this is a Conspiracy Theory when it is not. They do NOT want The Donald or ANYONE taking notice of what they are doing to White farmers, they certainly are AFRAID of The Donald or ANYONE offering these White farmers safety in ANY Western nation, the ADL like their RACIST BIGOT friends in the SPLC ONLY want NON-WHITES Imported into Western nations. If anyone does NOT like my comments then they can fuck off, I do NOT care what ANYONE thinks.

The ADL is a bunch of self-hating wealthy people born to a woman who happened to be a Jew.

Yes but THEY tell that THEY are Jewish, so how can someone not say THEY are NOT a Jewish Organisation?

Frank is afraid to agree though. Like the SPLC they are Anti White Anti Christian, but like ADORE Africans, Muslims and Mexicans.

Frank is afraid to agree though. Like the SPLC they are Anti White Anti Christian, but like ADORE Africans, Muslims and Mexicans.
The ADL is anti-anything but themselves.

Which is Jewish, they say themselves they are Jews so if they are anti anything but themselves they are anti anything Jewish? They like Africans, Muslims and Mexicans because they are NOT White, they the philosophy is that Whites are NOT allowed Self Determination like they FANATICALLY INSIST Non-Whites are, Whites saying we have a right to Self Determination is White Supremacist or whatever. Fuck that shit.

Which is Jewish, they say themselves they are Jews so if they are anti anything but themselves they are anti anything Jewish? They like Africans, Muslims and Mexicans because they are NOT White, they the philosophy is that Whites are NOT allowed Self Determination like they FANATICALLY INSIST Non-Whites are, Whites saying we have a right to Self Determination is White Supremacist or whatever. Fuck that shit.
The ADL is anti-Jewish.
They are atheists.

The ADL is anti-Jewish.
They are atheists.

Well they are not Orthodox, if they were Orthodox they would not be like they are.

The Donald should put Sanctions on South Africa, South Africa is now a Shit Hole so Sanctions on them force them to sink in the Shit Hole.

Jews including the ADL tend to think expulsions, demolitions, and massacres of people residing in a land, is only reserved for Jewish Israel.
or
for their Black buddies.

The ADL is anti-Jewish.
They are atheists.

An ethnic Jew is an ethnic Jew.

The ADL is anti-Jewish.
They are atheists.

Well they are not Orthodox, if they were Orthodox they would not be like they are.

They play games, they like to pretend that Judaism is only a religion at times, or that Judaism is not a race at one play, the other play is that Judaism is a race.

Ultimately if strong faith is required to be Jewish, a lot of Jews in Israel wouldn't be able to be there if it was an outright mega-Theocracy.

The ADL is anti-Jewish.
They are atheists.

They play games, they like to pretend that Judaism is only a religion at times, or that Judaism is not a race at one play, the other play is that Judaism is a race.

Ultimately if strong faith is required to be Jewish, a lot of Jews in Israel wouldn't be able to be there if it was an outright mega-Theocracy.

They insist that to bring attention to what occur to White farmers in South Africa is White Supremacist, they say that what occur to White farmers in South Africa is a Conspiracy Theory, fucking disgusting to suggest this. The Donald should Tweet back "Nobody gives a crap what you think" and then as he already say direct Mike Pompeo to do whatever.

Wasn't there another African nation that took the farms and then asked the white farmers to come back??

Guess the natives aren't that great a farming big or raising livestock big.

Wasn't there another African nation that took the farms and then asked the white farmers to come back??

Guess the natives aren't that great a farming big or raising livestock big.

That is Zimbabwe aka Rhodesia, Zimbabwe is of course a Shit Hole also.

"the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up."

Please put up the numbers someone -- I don't want to say that hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered if in fact there are more than that

"the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up."

Please put up the numbers someone -- I don't want to say that hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered if in fact there are more than that
South Africa refuses to keep track of how many white farmers are killed. They merely track that a person was murdered and add it to the annual total, so you arent going to get numbers.

Forum List

Back