Jewish Anti-Defamation League Unfairly Attacks Trump Over South Africa

"the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up."

Please put up the numbers someone -- I don't want to say that hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered if in fact there are more than that
South Africa refuses to keep track of how many white farmers are killed. They merely track that a person was murdered and add it to the annual total, so you arent going to get numbers.

It would help if the white south Africans there can get data or at least come forward with the names of those killed

You would think with technology today, it wouldn't be difficult for the whites in South Africa to keep track of their own dead..

I also feel, if hundreds of thousands are being murdered, there has to be something done from the world community -- perhaps take this matter to the UN

"the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up."

Please put up the numbers someone -- I don't want to say that hundreds of thousands are being slaughtered if in fact there are more than that
South Africa refuses to keep track of how many white farmers are killed. They merely track that a person was murdered and add it to the annual total, so you arent going to get numbers.

It would help if the white south Africans there can get data or at least come forward with the names of those killed

You would think with technology today, it wouldn't be difficult for the whites in South Africa to keep track of their own dead..

I also feel, if hundreds of thousands are being murdered, there has to be something done from the world community -- perhaps take this matter to the UN
Its not hundreds of thousands, but there is a group called "The Blood Sisters" who clean up crime scenes, and they say they are cleaning up at least one farmhouse murder scene every day. They find torture scenes where they find peoples finger nails pulled out and severed hands, not to mention slaughtered young children.

This is scary -- the nations of the world need to intervene and stop this

They are killing men women and children by the thousands and no one is doing anything about it

The white South African government was far more benevolent during apartheid -- blacks are just bloodthirsty savages who want to attack whites who never did anything to them but help them become civilized

Its not hundreds of thousands, but there is a group called "The Blood Sisters" who clean up crime scenes, and they say they are cleaning up at least one farmhouse murder scene every day. They find torture scenes where they find peoples finger nails pulled out and severed hands, not to mention slaughtered young children.
If only the Blood Sisters can get all the pictures they took of these young children published and put out for the world to see -- then you will see the world take notice..

I know when it was blacks being murdered, they needed to show it to the public for them to notice -- but you would think just the mere fact that whites are telling you they are being slaughtered would be enough to take action

ADL skewers Trump for tweet on white South African conspiracy theory

Recently, Trump expressed concern with the plight of millions of white South Africans who are victims of government sanctioned genocide against them -- it goes beyond land seizures of farm lands -- whites in general are being slaughtered all across South Africa for the hundreds of thousands -- So Trump was rightly justified in his concern, hopefully Pompeo will look into this crisis and take swift action.

However, the ADL attacked Trump for his heroic comments saying it was "extremely disturbing that the President of the United States echoed a longstanding and false white supremacist claim that South Africa’s white farmers are targets of large-scale, racially-motivated killings by South Africa’s black majority.”

I don't quite understand why the ADL will take the side of the people who are committing genocide, given their history with genocide, but I am assume they are more beholden to their liberal doctrine than human rights. Hopefully Trump will impose sanctions on South Africa immediately, but I wonder if any here would be opposed to possible military intervention on behalf of the white citizens who are being slaughtered by a truly one of the most racist governments we may have ever seen -- the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up.
What genocide?

Any mass graves?

Something like 60 fatalities in the past year and a half in wealthy farm attacks....a number that includes black fatalities as well, are part of the overall high crime rate.

How is that genocide?

Also ignored is the history of land confiscations....much of the land in the hands of of whites was confiscated from black farmers during apartheid when the were forced into barren “bantustans”. How should this injustice be rectified? It is not ancient history, it is living memory.

Recently, Trump expressed concern with the plight of millions of white South Africans who are victims of government sanctioned genocide against them -- it goes beyond land seizures of farm lands -- whites in general are being slaughtered all across South Africa for the hundreds of thousands -- So Trump was rightly justified in his concern, hopefully Pompeo will look into this crisis and take swift action.

However, the ADL attacked Trump for his heroic comments saying it was "extremely disturbing that the President of the United States echoed a longstanding and false white supremacist claim that South Africa’s white farmers are targets of large-scale, racially-motivated killings by South Africa’s black majority.”

I don't quite understand why the ADL will take the side of the people who are committing genocide, given their history with genocide, but I am assume they are more beholden to their liberal doctrine than human rights. Hopefully Trump will impose sanctions on South Africa immediately, but I wonder if any here would be opposed to possible military intervention on behalf of the white citizens who are being slaughtered by a truly one of the most racist governments we may have ever seen -- the numbers on the amount of whites being slaughtered are off the charts, I don't have any links to the data but I am sure someone here can put them up.
Understand the Jewish goal and you understand WHY they attack ANYONE who talks about White Genocide. Their goal is complete control and domination of the world and Whites are in their way of doing so.

Understand the Jewish goal and you understand WHY they attack ANYONE who talks about White Genocide. Their goal is complete control and domination of the world and Whites are in their way of doing so.
Oh Lord...so not only do we have completely baseless accounts of genocide and child torture to scare people into a race conflict....now the Jooos are behind it. Can you find some way to fit Muslim trannies Boyscouts in there too?

Oh Lord...so not only do we have completely baseless accounts of genocide and child torture to scare people into a race conflict....now the Jooos are behind it. Can you find some way to fit Muslim trannies Boyscouts in there too?
Newsweek covered the genocide just 6 months ago and yet NOW wants to call it a conspiracy theory.. a genocide watch group has called it a genocide...Jews are behind EVERYTHING wrong in the world.

Jews conspired to destroy the White South African government and murder the Boer - Afrikaaner people

Antisemitism is a mental disorder, and this thread has attracted antisemites like shit does to flies.

Newsweek covered the genocide just 6 months ago and yet NOW wants to call it a conspiracy theory.. a genocide watch group has called it a genocide...Jews are behind EVERYTHING wrong in the world.

Jews conspired to destroy the White South African government and murder the Boer - Afrikaaner people
There is no white genocide. With an very high annual violent crime rate, ...70 deaths (of both blacks and whites) in armed robberies tareting wealthy farms is not genocide.

Antisemitism is a mental disorder, and this thread has attracted antisemites like shit does to flies.
A Jew

There is no white genocide. With an very high annual violent crime rate, ...70 deaths (of both blacks and whites) in armed robberies tareting wealthy farms is not genocide.
And a Jew sympathizer....yep I am convinced! LMAO....

Y
A Jew

You have yet to shows the mass graves or any of the criteria for genocide.

Y
A Jew

You know as well as I do genocide doesn't have to involve mass murder. I assume you know the UN definition of genocide? If not I can post it.

Y
A Jew

You know as well as I do genocide doesn't have to involve mass murder. I assume you know the UN definition of genocide? If not I can post it.
you missed the "or" in my statement. Si far your claim meets none of the criteria.

Y
A Jew

you missed the "or" in my statement. Si far your claim meets none of the criteria.
It meets several actually.

Y
A Jew
Specify

Y
A Jew
Specify

What is “White Genocide” – A Thorough Explanation - This is Europa
Pretty quick read

Y
Specify

Pretty quick read

Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group...

There are no actions occurring with that intent.

Specify

Pretty quick read

Genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group...

The link breaks down EXACTLY how its being done.

Specify

Pretty quick read

The link breaks down EXACTLY how its being done.
Yes. It does . A nice bit of alt-reality fiction.

Forum List

Back