sometimes christians did it sometimes ---
-somehow STONEHENGE survived invasion by the
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE -----it would not have survived
islam

In new york city----where jews and christians lived
for more than 100 years together little white
plaster statues of MARY remained
unmolested until MUSLIMS SHOWED UP.
Vandalism is institutionalized in islam.

Most of what you state is more revealing of your own feelings about Islam then it is to any historical reality. The Romans btw, did not tend to destroy religious temples - they simply installed their own deities - usually reflections of local gods.

You continue to try to side track this thread: so for the third (or is it fourth time) - what does this have to do with Jewish settles destroying and vandalizing Palestinian property.

Coyote---your response reveals your childishness ----
you reverted IMMEDIATELY to the silly junior
high-----WE HUMANS IS ALL THE SAME

I discussed NORMATIVE behavior ---
which DIFFERS in different cultures and
you insisted on using the EXCEPTIONS
to the rule to JUSTIFY your silly
"WE HUMANS IS ALL THE SAME"

no-----just how much and how
prevalent is COMPREHENSIVE
vandalism -----VARIES BY CULTURE----
muslims do it a lot more than most---it is a
CHARACTERISTIC NORM OF MUSLIMS---from TIMBUCTO---TO NEW YORK CITY--TO PUNJAB---
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE -----it would not have survived islam

Most of what you state is more revealing of your own feelings about Islam then it is to any
historical reality. The Romans btw, did not tend to destroy religious temples - they simply installed their own deities - usually reflections of local gods.
You continue to try to side track this thread: so for the third (or is it fourth time) - what does this have to do with Jewish settles destroying and vandalizing Palestinian property.

easy----it is a response to the FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR greater vandalizing
of property to which jews were subject from muslims for the past 1400
years and to which they CONTINUE to be subjected ----far far far far more
than settlers vandalize muslim property The vandalizing of jewish property
by muslims is so commonplace both in Israel AND in the USA---that it does
not even make the news It is an expected event---even you expect it

Coyote, my terrorist ass kissing friend, www.palestine-info.co is a ARAB PROPAGANDA site used to vilify Israel in every way possible. Anyone who gets their news from there is either a dumbass, like yourself and Tinnie, or a brainwashed person. This is not up for discussion.

Coyote---your response reveals your childishness ----
you reverted IMMEDIATELY to the silly junior
high-----WE HUMANS IS ALL THE SAME

I discussed NORMATIVE behavior ---
which DIFFERS in different cultures and
you insisted on using the EXCEPTIONS
to the rule to JUSTIFY your silly
"WE HUMANS IS ALL THE SAME"

no-----just how much and how
prevalent is COMPREHENSIVE
vandalism -----VARIES BY CULTURE----
muslims do it a lot more than most---it is a
CHARACTERISTIC NORM OF MUSLIMS---from TIMBUCTO---TO NEW YORK CITY--TO PUNJAB---
HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE -----it would not have survived islam

Most of what you state is more revealing of your own feelings about Islam then it is to any
historical reality. The Romans btw, did not tend to destroy religious temples - they simply installed their own deities - usually reflections of local gods.

I see, all that to simply say that you hold two different standards (most would call that hypocrisy) - you give a free pass to Jewish settlers doing the same things that Palestinians do.

Not only that, but you hold that collective punishment of innocent people for the actions of people centuries ago is acceptable (though I assume it's only acceptable in regards to Muslims).

Is that correct?

I see, all that to simply say that you hold two different standards (most would call that hypocrisy) - you give a free pass to Jewish settlers doing the same things that Palestinians do.

Not only that, but you hold that collective punishment of innocent people for the actions of people centuries ago is acceptable (though I assume it's only acceptable in regards to Muslims).
Is that correct?

wrong again you disgusting pervert
Your entire comment is shit-----all peoples should be held
ENTIRELY responsible for their vandalisms ----despite the
fact that so doing would bankrupt the "ummah"

Is that correct?

YOu shouldn't put words in people mouths

Is that correct?

YOu shouldn't put words in people mouths

I'm not.

I'm asking her if my summation is correct. Didn't read that far did you?

Is that correct?

wrong again you disgusting pervert
Your entire comment is shit-----all peoples should be held
ENTIRELY responsible for their vandalisms ----despite the
fact that so doing would bankrupt the "ummah"

Then why were you excusing it in your prior post?

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers raided the outskirts of Burin village, near Nablus, on Monday morning and damaged a number of tractors used by Palestinian farmers in tending to their land.

Eyewitnesses said that the settlers, coming from Bracha settlement, also chased a number of Palestinian shepherds and tried to assault them.

They said that Israeli occupation forces arrived to the village to protect the settles and to convince them to withdraw out of fear that inhabitants might retaliate against what they have done to their property.

Jewish settlers damage Palestinian tractors in Nablus village
They,said,they said,they said. Tiresome.

There have been a number of reports and articles from Israeli sources on settle attacks on Palestinians and their property and livelihood. Why do just summarily discount it as opposed to discussing it?

I discount everything I hear from so-called Palestinians. Assholes like you are always trying to create a moral equivalence. The Arab side has proved over and over again they're lying pieces of barbaric garbage. The Israeli's, not so much. Every time Arabs make a claim, dam right i'm going to scrutinize it more. The same way if the Russians make a claim against the America, they better have concrete proof in order for me to believe it. You fucking piece of shit!

Last edited:
Coyote, my terrorist ass kissing friend, www.palestine-info.co is a ARAB PROPAGANDA site used to vilify Israel in every way possible. Anyone who gets their news from there is either a dumbass, like yourself and Tinnie, or a brainwashed person. This is not up for discussion.

to help us understand your objection better, perhaps you would define, in very general terms, exactly what you consider a "propaganda site" or an unbiased source, something with which we can all agree.

to help us understand your objection better, perhaps you would define, in very general terms, exactly what you consider a "propaganda site" or an unbiased source, something with which we can all agree.

Do you know what propaganda is? Do you know what a website is?
Can't you put the two together?

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Jewish settlers raided the outskirts of Burin village, near Nablus, on Monday morning and damaged a number of tractors used by Palestinian farmers in tending to their land.

Eyewitnesses said that the settlers, coming from Bracha settlement, also chased a number of Palestinian shepherds and tried to assault them.

They said that Israeli occupation forces arrived to the village to protect the settles and to convince them to withdraw out of fear that inhabitants might retaliate against what they have done to their property.

Jewish settlers damage Palestinian tractors in Nablus village

There have been a number of reports and articles from Israeli sources on settle attacks on Palestinians and their property and livelihood. Why do just summarily discount it as opposed to discussing it?
Doesn't it seem a little odd that 99.9% of reports like this come from PIC with no definitive photos, statements from un-identified witnesses. "They said this..." ,"They sad that....." Every Tom, Dick and Abdul has a camera or a phone and they could take stills or videos. I never see any. Every news agency has stringers and camera men all over the world, AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources but one never sees a foot of film or a series of stills from those august bodies. All the pictures shown are of a very small area. I guess "They say" is sufficient proof. So that's why I chide Tinmore and all the other suckers and don't bother to discuss hearsay.

Last edited:

Do you know what propaganda is? Do you know what a website is?
Can't you put the two together?

i certainly do have a very good grasp as to what a propaganda site is, probably better than most, but that wasn't the question now, was it. i asked you what you considered a proaganda site and asked for your definition.

in fact though, i do not dismiss propaganda sites entirely and make the distinction between the factual inormation given in them, such as a reuters news article, from the propagandist material surrounding the article. personally though, i do not even cite the legitimate article because it necessitates linking to the site and i do not need the attendant hasle. i look elsewhere or, if i cannot find it, i forget it. i should also note that i do not regularly read propaganda sites but sometimes they pop up in searches,

there is no reason to treat me like i am stupid just because you cannot answer or are unwilling to answer my question. it makes you look "bested".

Last edited:

Doesn't it seem a little odd that 99.9% of reports like this come from PIC with no definitive photos, statements from un-identified witnesses. "They said this..." ,"They sad that....." Every Tom, Dick and Abdul has a camera or a phone and they could take stills or videos. I never see any. Every news agency has stringers and camera men all over the world, AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources but one never sees a foot of film or a series of stills from those august bodies. All the pictures shown are of a very small area. I guess "They say" is sufficient proof. So that's why I chide Tinmore and all the other suckers and don't bother to discuss hearsay.

i think the real question here is "are you willing to apply those same standards to israeli/jewish sources?" my experience has been that that has never been the case.

AP, UPI, Reuters and a whole shitload of other reputable news sources

Indeed, and all of them have their office in Israel. None in Palestine.

That shows a basic bias.

That shows a basic bias.
How does that make a difference? They're neutral and not partisan.

That shows a basic bias.
And how many articles really are sympathetic to Israel, Tinnie? Actually when you look at the articles in the big city newspapers which use these news sources, one would think that the reporters are very pro Palestinian.

i think the real question here is "are you willing to apply those same standards to israeli/jewish sources?" my experience has been that that has never been the case.
Listen, how many times have you not liked what was being posted from a source so you claimed it was a Jewish propaganda source so it really is quite amusing for you to state what you did.

Forum List

Back