Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah

Oh, so every 2 years or every 3 years is not a regular basis. So it's ok to kill thousands every 2 or 3 years in your strange logic.

Ah, so you went from every year, to 2 o 3 years.

Now lets see if you can document this .... Show me how Israel kills thousands of Palestinians every 2,3 years

From 2000-2013 conservatively 9,100 Palestinians have been killed b the IDF. Add the 2,000 plus of Gaza and you have about 11,000 killed by the IDF over 13 years. That is almost 1,000 a year, not every 2-3 years. Add this 13 year old from today:

"13-year-old Palestinian killed by IDF fire near Ramallah"

13-year-old Palestinian killed by IDF fire near Ramallah

Oh, so every 2 years or every 3 years is not a regular basis. So it's ok to kill thousands every 2 or 3 years in your strange logic.

Now lets see if you can document this .... Show me how Israel kills thousands of Palestinians every 2,3 years

From 2000-2013 conservatively 9,100 Palestinians have been killed b the IDF. Add the 2,000 plus of Gaza and you have about 11,000 killed by the IDF over 13 years. That is almost 1,000 a year, not every 2-3 years. Add this 13 year old from today:

So the conflict started in 2000 ? :lol: :lol:

The IDF Spokesperson's Office said that Israeli forces were leaving Beit Liqya when residents of the West Bank town began hurling firebombs at them. The military opened fire in response, confirming a direct hit.

Forum List

Back