Jihad Rapes His Sister, Impregnates Her and Honor Kills Her

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
By Daniel Greenfield
february 9, 2013

A man has killed his pregnant teenage sister in south Lebanon in what was seen as an honor crime – the murder of a woman accused of shaming her family.

Voice of Lebanon radio (100.5) said Friday that the body of Baghdad Khaled al-Issa, 18, was found with stab wounds in her head and sides in the area of al-Wazzani.

Investigators discovered that her brother Jihad, 21, had killed her in what is described as an honor crime, VDL said.

It added that the victim was seven months pregnant.

Later on Friday, LBCI television reported that the investigation with Jihad revealed that he had raped his sister, which lead to her pregnancy.

“He confessed to raping his sister,” LBCI said, adding that Jihad claimed he was drunk when the incident happened.

The television channel added that he had only recently found out about the pregnancy and asked his sister to undergo an abortion, but she refused.

**snip**

Continue reading: -->
Jihad Rapes His Sister, Impregnates Her and Honor Kills Her

Is it really this hard for westerners to understand islamic thinking. The sister had sex with a man not her husband. How it occurred doesn't matter. If this brother raped his sister, it is the sister's fault. She would have been stoned to death anyway.

Is it really this hard for westerners to understand islamic thinking. The sister had sex with a man not her husband. How it occurred doesn't matter. If this brother raped his sister, it is the sister's fault. She would have been stoned to death anyway.

Naw.

Most religious types are exactly the same.

My aunt use to live near a community that was populated with Christians, in upstate New York, that engaged in very much the same stuff. Without the killings.

Naw.

My aunt use to live near a community that was populated with Christians, in upstate New York, that engaged in very much the same stuff. Without the killings.

Waco Wackos were doing the same kind of thing.

You are truly a sick, twisted individual with a disgusting outlook. I suppose you would do the same if it was YOUR sister?

[Moderator - read the original post first and see what you think of that as it deals with forum rules]

That bitch was living in an Islamic country under Shariah Law, I am sure she showed the shape of her body and got raped, case closed.

That still doesn't make it any less morally repulsive. Actions like this show how immoral the thought process is in the ME.

Naw.

Sure that's so close to the same thing. :cuckoo:

That still doesn't make it any less morally repulsive. Actions like this show how immoral the thought process is in the ME.

It is morally repulsive, as was Sandy Hook. I wonder if people in the ME believe the murder of 6 year olds in America shows how immoral is the thought process in the
United States?

It is morally repulsive, as was Sandy Hook. I wonder if people in the ME believe the murder of 6 year olds in America shows how immoral is the thought process in the
United States?

Not worried about it since it's apples and oranges, but nice try derailing the thread. Americans don't support the murderer in Sandy Hook unlike the muslims supporting the murderers who perform "honor killings".

United States?

Not worried about it since it's apples and oranges, but nice try derailing the thread. Americans don't support the murderer in Sandy Hook unlike the muslims supporting the murderers who perform "honor killings".

Do you have proof that all Muslims support "honor killings". I suspect only the most conservative and least educated do. Kinda like ... oh well.

United States?

You are talking about an isolated incident that was condemned by an entire society regarding Sandy Hook. “Legal protection” for those who commit honor crimes speaks to and is accepted by an entire society, at the time of the incident.

You'll have to lay the sarcasm on a little thicker.....seems some took that seriously.

Forum List

Back