Jihadists bomb Nigerian shopping mall, killing 21

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
An explosion in a Nigerian shopping mall has killed at least 21 people just an hour before the national football team played Argentina in the World Cup.

Witnesses said the blast left body parts scattered around the Emab Plaza in an upmarket district of Abuja, as billows of black smoke could be seen from a mile away.

It turned what should have been a national celebration into a national tragedy as Nigeria secured its place in the World Cup's knockout stages for the first time since 1998.

It came a week after 14 people were killed by a suicide bomb while watching the Brazil v Mexico match in Damaturu, Nigeria.

Nigeria football coach Stephen Keshi said after the bombing: 'How much of a victory is football going to give for those lives? What are they doing these guys? They did it the first game, and they now they did it again, it is sad.'

Read more: At least 21 killed in Nigerian shopping mall explosion as people prepared to watch national team play Argentina in World Cup | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't know about you, but I am blaming Israel for this. Cause these people are sure all about peace in the name of their god.

Jihadist savages, they do not deserve to be called human beings.

From any country, anywhere in the world, islamic jihadists are worse than scum.

Last I heard we had all these bad Muslims on the run. Sounds like they all ran to Nigeria.

Last I heard we had all these bad Muslims on the run. Sounds like they all ran to Nigeria.

Remember when liberals thought if we killed bin laden, then the war on terror was over? Wait, they thought the war on terror was something cooked up by Cheney and Bush for oil.

They then cheered when obama killed osama, even though they thought he was working with Bush and Cheney for oil. You know I and I know they have a copy of Fahrenheit 911 in their little collection.

They then did not say shit when Obama killed these mythical terrorists that they said were myths and the myth was cooked up by Bush and Cheney for oil. They still say fighting terror is a myth cooked by Bush and Cheney for oil.

Whenever you see these stories, they yawn and blame Bush and Cheney for originally attacking terrorists in 2002 for oil, so they are all justified.

They think that there were no terror attacks prior to Bush and Cheney.

I just try to follow the liberal mindset, and I think I defined pretty well. Is it confusing? Well to me, but apparently not to them.

Awful. Muslims need to be more vocal and denounce these psychopaths.

Democrats, who firmly believe in the myth that all religions, nations, political systems, jobs, education, salaries, etc. should and must be equal, will tell you that Muslims did just that: With extreme violence they just denounced those psychopaths who dare to process any faith other than the one promoted by THE psychopath and terrorist and pedophile of all time.

Forum List

Back