Jill Biden Gets Mercilessly Booed at Eagles Game During Coin Toss

Because they scrubbed it. You can also hear chants of "FUCK JOE BIDEN"!

The video that is on Fox News... you can hear booing, it is there. But the videos that are all tied to "rightjournalism.com" the booing is very loud and even drowns out the music.

Actually the video is now gone from fox News... perhaps they tossed it to make sure it is legitimate.

No...................not even then.

Sucks to be so politically biased you cannot even enjoy the beauty of someone from the "other side".

Yet oddly it seems to make you all so very happy.

Will never get it, but to each their own

The video that is on Fox News... you can hear booing, it is there. But the videos that are all tied to "rightjournalism.com" the booing is very loud and even drowns out the music.

Actually the video is now gone from fox News... perhaps they tossed it to make sure it is legitimate.

What crazy power these people have. 69,000 people at the game and they were able to scrub the videos off of all of their phones.

No wonder you all live in such a constant state of fear

What crazy power these people have. 69,000 people at the game and they were able to scrub the videos off of all of their phones.

No wonder you all live in such a constant state of fear
Who is you all?
What fear do I live in?
I listened to the first video and i can hear booing - like I said - it is there.
BUT the video tied to the website "rightjournalism.com" the booing is waaay louder.
The "rightjournalism" video is the same video on other sites that are heavily right leaning.
All other videos I found, including several uploaded ones on twitter that fans uploaded - the booing is nowhere near as loud.

The Disinformation Governance Board keeps wackamoling the video every time it comes up.

But yeah, it's a thing.

Election's in 3 weeks.

Good luck, commies. :)

This is good...

1666022606110.png

Meh, Filthydelphia fans booed Santa Claus.
Pro or con there are stories and reality to anything that happens. There is a story and reality to booing Santa Claus. And this is not the same thing. If Repubs do the same crap they did before screwing their voters over, then we will vote the same NAZIS you do. Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor and Kevin McCarthy were on a magazine cover many years ago as the Republicans to make change. McCarthy until proven different is a RINO. And we will be screwed over again. He will leave and become enriched as the other two.

Given everything else we know about Joe and Jill? I have absolutely no doubts that it did happen.

You probably still think they were actually chanting "Let's Go Brandon" at that NASCAR rally too, doncha? :laughing0301:

I wouldn't surprise me at all if she was booed, but I've yet to see a video of that happening...

Its been scrubbed from the internet
I don't think so.
I am as conservative as it gets, and I would be more inclined to vote for Ted Nugent than vote in an elderly man who CLEARLY has lost cognitive ability. And I blame Jill Biden, the person who knew more than anyone other person on earth that her husband suffers from cognitive loss but let him run anyway.
Having said all this... there is a dramatic difference between the dozens of videos out there, including the one on Fox News where you can hear the booing. It is there. No question. But that doesn't mean the video created on "rightjournalism.com" wasn't doctored to make the booing louder. And then that video was shared by other sites. Why is that not possible?
I can watch 10 different videos uploaded to twitter, you can hear booing on all of them - but again - not as loud as the version shown here.
I call it like I see it.

I don't think so.
I am as conservative as it gets, and I would be more inclined to vote for Ted Nugent than vote in an elderly man who CLEARLY has lost cognitive ability. And I blame Jill Biden, the person who knew more than anyone other person on earth that her husband suffers from cognitive loss but let him run anyway.
Having said all this... there is a dramatic difference between the dozens of videos out there, including the one on Fox News where you can hear the booing. It is there. No question. But that doesn't mean the video created on "rightjournalism.com" wasn't doctored to make the booing louder. And then that video was shared by other sites. Why is that not possible?
I can watch 10 different videos uploaded to twitter, you can hear booing on all of them - but again - not as loud as the version shown here.
I call it like I see it.

Honestly, I haven't heard to boos.

That said, I don't need to. I can't imagine anyone would be all too happy with the Biden clan...

Forum List

Back