Jim Harbaugh offers a coaching job to Kapaernick. Why?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have no idea why a coach would bring poison into his locker room. What is Harbaugh thinking? What is Kapaernick's past makes him think he would benefit the Chargers as a coach. Or anything for that matter? Kapaernick says he still wants to play. No really LOL

I have no idea why a coach would bring poison into his locker room. What is Harbaugh thinking? What is Kapaernick's past makes him think he would benefit the Chargers as a coach. Or anything for that matter? Kapaernick says he still wants to play. No really LOL

The Woke Dems do it again!

It's a gay thingy

Harbaugh was Kaepernick's coach at SF, and they did go to a Super Bowl. so the idea wasn't totally in left field.

Forum List

Back