Jim Jordan Explodes Over Hunter Biden During Hearing: 'This Is As Real As It Gets!'

Hunter Biden gets a free pass from the DOJ as it continues to investigate President Trump.
I don't think I've ever seen a worse example of a so-called human being in my life.

I know someone who knows someone high up enough that she was given the opportunity to see Hunter's video from the laptop. She gets nightmares still.

When the GQP takes the House back, launch an investigation. If he broke the law nail him. If anyone helped him, family included, nail them too. No exceptions. Nail 'em good.

Seems simple enough.

Too bad the GQP doesn't feel that way about laws their own members may have broken.
Wait. What? You tell him to ignore the fact YOUR PARTY has squashed the Hunter Biden scandal, tell them to investigate if they get control, then slam them for what you claim is ignoring scandals in the GOP?

Hypocrite much?

How many stories about Hunter have you seen on your TV today?

Psssst -- No lying.
Zero. Including Fox. I watched about 15 minutes while getting ready for work.

And I'll say it yet again: When the GQP has the House, go for it. If he broke the law, nail him. If someone else helped or benefitted from it, nail them, too. Including family. Nail 'em good.

Too bad you children don't have the balls to say the same thing about Trump.

And I'll say it yet again: When the GQP has the House, go for it. If he broke the law, nail him. If someone else helped or benefitted from it, nail them, too. Including family. Nail 'em good.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again.

You're free to list out a few issues, and we'll see if I'm a Dem.

Come on. Man up, pansy.
I go off how you suck the nutsack of any and all Dimwinger politicians, and whine and cry about ORANGE MAN BAD all day every day, Hack.

Posting your hypocrisy a second time for all to see, huh hack?

Forum List

Back