🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JK Rowling Will NOT Be Involved With Potter Special

That's something the wokeists are trying to change. We are at the intersection of woke and incompetence.

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass,.. how the fuck can a man menstruate!? Unless it's a woman to man transformation who hasn't had surgery yet. That's the only possibility I can see. Then again, maybe I don't want to know.

At the risk of sounding like a dumbass,.. how the fuck can a man menstruate!? Unless it's a woman to man transformation who hasn't had surgery yet. That's the only possibility I can see. Then again, maybe I don't want to know.
The wokeists believe that a woman can become a man (and vice versa) by merely declaring it to be. It really does not make any sense at all. I would rather we were governed by a committee of Border Collies.

Forced acceptance by 1% versys 99%

Lunatic govt to dustroy you if you will not agree. Basically Mao communist playbook.

In a Free country the right to OFFEND is protected.

Trans. Gays. Is a mental illness.

One more point. Allowing them to adopt guatantees a brain washed child who will screwed for life. That is Tragic and shouldnt be allowed.

The wokeists believe that a woman can become a man (and vice versa) by merely declaring it to be.

Okay then. -___-

'THEY' are doin' the Roseanne Barr treatment on JKR.

Oh hey Calypso, I didn't think that I would be finding you here. Most Christians (with a few exceptions) don't even want to participate in JK Rowling and Harry Potter topics. Or at least the ones I run into online. What did Rosanne Barr do though just out of curiosity?

Forum List

Back